Liberal protesters vs. conservative protesters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Why the hell would any business exclude a potential customer gay, straight, tall, short, black etc etc? What a stupid stupid way to "grow" sales...

Am I missing something here? Do the execs at cfa not speak the language of money?

#21     Aug 3, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Private company.

#22     Aug 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where is chick fil a excluding anyone? The homos are still free to do business there.

#23     Aug 3, 2012
  4. You're right. Exclusion is too strong a word. How about "discouraging"?

Think about this: if cfa made a public statement that pilots should burn in hell for disobeying the law of gravity, would you still eat there?

#24     Aug 3, 2012
  5. Oh, so thats the definition of a bigot & a hatemonger huh?

Ok, so I guess that if your 14 year old kids want to go out drinking beer and you tell them it's not ok, that makes you a bigot & a hate monger because you are suppressing their "freedoms"

I guess if a man wants to take a piss on the sidewalk in front of everyone and you tell him he cant do that, you are suppressing his right & freedom to piss in public.

See how your logic falls apart when used in similar situations?

But just for your information, nobody has taken ANY rights or freedoms away from gays. They have the EXACT same rights to marry as Me or any other straight person. They have the right to marry someone of the OPPOSITE sex. Nobody has taken away their rights.

So you see, they are not asking for "equal" rights. They are asking for "special" rights that applies only to them and no group should get special rights, especially "rights" to be immoral.

#25     Aug 3, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I still think that's too strong a word. I read his statement. As I recall nothing was said about anyone not being welcome

Absolutely

1)I'm not a thin skinned candy ass homo who thinks any mention of "family values" is a direct insult aimed personally at me

2)technically we're not defying gravity ergo it's wouldn't be a true/accurate statement ergo it isn't worth getting my lil' feeling hurt over

3)IF there is a hell, I figure I'm going anyway. Regardless of what a chicken salesman I've never met thinks on the subject

#26     Aug 3, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So your premise is that private companies aren't interested in sales?

#27     Aug 3, 2012
  8. If you owned a company that did $4 billion in sales annually, your net worth is $1.3 billion, and your profit on that $4 billion in revenue is about $200 million per year....are you going to be worried you made a few million less?

Remember...this is all his & his families money. This money doesnt go to shareholders. If he lost half his business, he is still bringing in $100 million per year to his family. Thats more than the queen of england.

#28     Aug 3, 2012
  9. sounds like your fixedgrin is really just a petulant little pout.

#29     Aug 3, 2012
  10. And you know it's immoral how? Oh that's right, because of that JOKE of a book of myths, half-truths and outright fabrications you call the "Holy" Bible. Yet, you cannot let the modern knowledge that says gays are born that way enter the hollow space inside your head.

#30     Aug 3, 2012