Liberal protesters vs. conservative protesters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Really business went down 30%? You gotta link for that?

And even if that were true, Chick-fil-a has better sales per store than Mcdonalds, so instead of making $2.7 million per day, they make $2 million per day? Ouch, that must hurt...I mean 2 days where their business made a little less money.

#11     Aug 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're most certainly welcome thunderpussy
    Oh it's still a stupid statement dripping with self righteous indignation and haughty arrogance. But at least it's grammatically correct. In your world that's all that matters, right?

#12     Aug 3, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'm sure most folks at CFA would prefer to not lose sales. At any rate, I won't bet on the percentage, but lost sales are certain longer term. No responsible business person gambles with this stuff. Which is why Vante wasted no time terminating the narcissist in the CFA drive through.

#13     Aug 3, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Whereas you prefer fried chicken drippings, of course. One can only hope that your life is saturated with all the things that make you happy.

#14     Aug 3, 2012
  5. What makes you think sales are lost long term? Many people that showed up for CFA appreciation day never ate at CFA before. Thats alot of new customers.

We sent a message on that day to everyone, that it is ok to stand up to the LGBT. Many people before have been afraid to stand up to them for fear of being called a bigot, or a hate monger for not bowing down to their immoral behavior, but now that we have shown we have numbers, alot more people are going to jump on our bandwagon.

#15     Aug 3, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Like I said, I don't want to predict the percentage, but these things typically don't go well for the business, except magazine sales. Do you think the public companies making clear statements contrary to CFA's are doing it because they think they are more moral, or for bottom line reasons?

#16     Aug 3, 2012
  7. I agree. No one likes a bully, and that is what these homo activists have become. People are fed up with them. They've overplayed their hand.

#17     Aug 3, 2012
  8. Well its not working out for them. At the end of january this year Starbucks came out in favor of Same sex marriage.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/132323/if_you_hate_starbucks_samesex

If you look at their income statement their revenue dropped almost $250 million dollars. Net income dropped almost 30%.

When are businesses going to wake up and understand that its conservatives that have all the money, not liberals. You want to target conservatives beliefs if you want your sales to increase. They are the ones with all the money.

#18     Aug 3, 2012
  9. Suppressing the rights and freedoms of other people does make you a bigot and hate monger. Many people don't stand up to the LGBT community because they are afraid of being exposed for what they are: bigots and hate mongers. It's fine to have your own opinions, even if it makes you a bigot, but you can't deny that you are a bigot if you are suppressing the rights of others.

#19     Aug 3, 2012
  10. :D lmao..

All those black preachers EXPOSED as bigots and hate mongers.

(you go and tell them...:cool: )

#20     Aug 3, 2012