Liberal politicians want pro-marriage businesses banned.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 29, 2012.

1. It's time to change your username again mrbill aka indythink75 , cgroupman aka in real life Don Bright.

#71     Aug 2, 2012
  2. Nope, sorry about that. Not any of those, not now, not ever. Wouldn't mind being Don Bright, except for the fat and old part. But, whatever makes it easier for you to walk away from discussions. Too bad, was just starting to connect with you, to a point.

Can you not agree to agree on some things?

#72     Aug 2, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your shtick is getting old.

#73     Aug 3, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Well, im happy to hear you feel that way don, although given the fact that you continue to post your political opinion all over this site, i do find it somewhat confusing that you would feel businesses should be subject to extortion from large groups if they dont toe the line, and agree with everything politically.

i disagree with you that liberal nazi's should be trying to silence people who disagree with them politically, by killing their livelihood so when people ask me about your firm im not going to mention the fact that you are a radical leftist.

I will on the other hand inform them that you might be insane, and you seem to suffer from schizophrenia, as you seem to be on your 4th different personality, from what we can see, this time telling us that you are supposedly some rich guy with several houses living in europe.....

Last time it was a guy doing a study for a university professor on peoples personality disorders on the internet or some garbage like that, of course you only had a problem with the right wingers personalities on this site, being that "well balanced centrist" that you are.....

The time before that it was some guy who was worth 100 million who supposedly works for bright trading trying to teach traders how to trade....

Whats your next alias going to be? A 1 armed albino midget trader from palookaville????

#74     Aug 3, 2012
  5. maybe a 3rd shift nurse in peeoria:D

#75     Aug 3, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Nahhh no one would falsely claim to live such a miserable life.... :D

#76     Aug 3, 2012
  7. You guys are funny, and if he wouldn't mind, I would call Mr. Bright and be on the same line at the same time with Baron or whomever. It cracks me up.

I have been on here before, but not with any of the names you guys have guessed. I know some of you have had several nicknames too, and maybe that's why you think anyone who disagrees with you must be have some sinister agenda.

Check back to about 2004 I think, for my previous nickname - if you really care that much. Only on for about 6 months or so, been pretty much lurking since then.

And it's odd that what you call a schtick is simply a frank discussion from a self proclaimed liberal on most things, just a bit conservative in fiscal things.

Now, do you guys care to discuss things or is it easier to just make up reasons not to? Why are you so fearful of good, solid, American debate?

Still have a few bucks to bet on Obama. For charity of course.

#77     Aug 3, 2012