Liberal politicians want pro-marriage businesses banned.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Last week I read an article (maybe in the WSJ) and it was something about gay CEO's. Apparently their aren't any or they are in the closet. Now this....Oh well..

#21     Jul 30, 2012

2. Believing that marriage is the union between a man and a woman under the eyes of god is not bigoted.

Denying same sex unions the same legal rights granted to man/woman marriages, such as hospital visitation, is another issue.

#22     Jul 30, 2012

3. The gheys nearly wiped themselves out with their behavior in a way that eating Chik Fil A never could.

Just sayin.....

#23     Jul 30, 2012
  4. Tim Cook, CEO of something called Apple.

#24     Jul 30, 2012
  5. Captain, have you read Gibbons?

I did back in the 90's. Wade thru it. When you are done, you will realize that there is nothing to upset about. This patient was terminal when you were in grade school.

#25     Jul 30, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Not quite the same. The Romans, largely ignorant of the use of fertilizer, had to expand to capture new arable land.

#26     Jul 30, 2012
  7. But for some strange reason, we expanded well beyond the capacity to sustain such an empire.

Now, in the new warfare, which is done on computers and thru banks, we have some serious issues. We will have to shrink, there is no other way. And when we do, there will be pain.

Until then, bread and circuses! We have a rather large one going on right now in fact:)

#27     Jul 30, 2012
  8. Thanks, don't mind if I do.

:)

#28     Jul 30, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

I normally try to eat clean, not much fried food. Gotta admit, I've been to Chic fil-a three days in a row. It's been fun going inside and talking to other people who, like me, normally didn't eat there, but found it extremely important to support this well run restaurant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/26/chick-fil-a-sandwiches-_n_1707511.html

Love it! I'll be at Chick-fil-a Wednesday, no question. These liberal, progressives, communists, whatever, are destroying America, but are the minority. Looks like the pendulum is swinging the other way, and the majority being common sense, no bullshit, take America back people have finally had enough, and are FINALLY doing something about it! :)

Ooh ran!

#29     Jul 30, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, sure, you're striking up political discussions in a fast food line. Uhh huh.

#30     Jul 30, 2012