Liberal politicians want pro-marriage businesses banned.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 29, 2012.

1. The owner of Chick-fil-a saying he supports traditional family values is not bigotry.

Threatening to kick out or ban someones business from your town because they dont support YOUR beliefs of same sex marriage IS bigotry.

#11     Jul 29, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Up until a couple months ago Obama held the exact same position that the people at Chick fil A did on gay marriage, why werent chicago and Boston banning Obama from coming and speaking to them?

This is just another exampple of liberals shitting all over free speech.....

#12     Jul 29, 2012
  3. Wallet

Wallet

As a matter of fact I think I'll check and see if they will cater a lunch, have them bring it in for the crew...... businesses supporting like minded businesses.

#13     Jul 29, 2012
  4. Mercor

Mercor

The last thing a gay would do is Chick-fil-a.

#14     Jul 30, 2012
  5. Sounds like a solid corporate slogan.

#15     Jul 30, 2012
  6. I just love the fact that this is going to continue to fatten up the christian right (literally). They are all going to choke on their chicken and self righteousness. Evolution is great. The dumbest people will now eat the most of this crap, clogging their arteries, giving them heart attacks and eliminate them from the gene pool. Gotta love it. Nature works in wondrous ways.

#16     Jul 30, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

I think the Gay community has had its own problem with fatal diseases.

Do you seriously mean this?... Nature works in wondrous ways.

#17     Jul 30, 2012

8. Do you really believe that if people eat lots of chick-fil-a, they will die of heart attacks before they can make babies? Or were you just trying to come up with some clever attack on Christians and didnt quite think it through what you were saying?

#18     Jul 30, 2012
  9. Back for less than ONE day, and he is back to thinking about anal penetration:D

#19     Jul 30, 2012
  10. Meanwhile Rome burns. People who are concerned about this should be clubbed to death with a tire iron. Just another distraction while everything else goes to hell. Don't look here, look at this non-sense over here while we fuck you out of every dime you have.

#20     Jul 30, 2012