Liberal nurse raises middle finger to America one week before midterms

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Oct 30, 2014.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its emblematic, the nurse from Maine who recently returned from west africa is defying the voluntary quarantine imposed on people entering the US from this region.

Apparently the nurse, Kaci Hickox, is not exhibiting any symptoms so she has declared herself to be "clear of the disease" and has broken her quarantine by taking to the outdoors on her bicycle. The state government seems unable to force compliance.

I'm amazed that a healthcare worker cannot understand the effect of her actions on others and thinks she knows better. The sheer arrogance and selfishness is awesome to behold.

Liberals just know better than the rest of us and shouldn't be forced to comply with guidelines and procedures put in place to protect the masses because of their advanced intelligence and superior moral authority.

2. Ricter

Ricter

She votes rep, though.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

4. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You are a damned liar Ricter. Maybe you can make a few posts from your aliases supporting your bullshit like you did previously. Phht!

Kaci Hickox is a registered democrat and Obama supporter who works for the CDC. “The nurse currently quarantined in New Jersey is an employee for the Centers for Disease Control and a registered Democrat with a history of left-wing advocacy,” reports GotNews.com.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Where did you find that?

7. Ricter

Ricter

I didn't, just drawing 377 out.

By the way, 377, my alias was deleted long ago. How about yours?

8. She may have voted for Obama , but that doesn't mean she's a liberal.
    Tsing once voted for Obama.

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So it was a trial lie.

I've never had an Elite Trader account except this one. I'm not sure why any forthright person would need one and am particularly creeped out by anyone who would reply to themselves via alias as you did.

Fundamental dishonesty. Perhaps that is a liberal trait alongside arrogance and moral relativism.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Not a trial lie, a trial assertion, since there was no evidence of her political registration in the article you posted--you had to go elsewhere to get it. There's nothing to lose here, mate. I've been reminded to focus on the content of an argument, not the person making it. I suggest you do the same.

#10     Oct 30, 2014