Liberal Newsweek Editor Admits: Obama 'Wasn't Ready' to Be President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Sep 28, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

During an appearance on Morning Joe, Tuesday, Newsweek editor Tina Brown made an off-hand remark about Barack Obama, conceding that the politician "wasn't ready" to be President. Brown has previously attacked Rush Limbaugh and other conservatives for daring to oppose the Obama

While discussing whether New Jersey Governor Chris Christie will change his mind and run for President, the former New Yorker editor blurted, "Actually, I just hope he doesn't, because in the end, you know, his tremendous misgivings, maybe he is right. I mean, We had this with Obama. He wasn't ready, it turns out, really."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-...-obama-wasnt-ready-be-president#ixzz1ZGSABgjA

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105983" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

Obama would have never been ready. His head is too big and he's not very bright.

3. Yet some libtards still don't get it :p

[​IMG]

4. Ricter

Ricter

You can admit you like cookies. You can admit you ate the cookies. But you cannot admit that cookies are good.

5. You can't admit that your messiah Odumbass is a liar and a failure.

6. Clearly Tina is a racist.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I assume this is today's Ricter riddle.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not to toot my own horn but I knew this in 2008.

9. Here's a poll of what 100 random people on the streets of Los Angeles had to say:

Nice - 7
    Whaaaaaaaaaat? - 19
    Nah-uh - 11
    Holy shit science! - 10
    Hahah Joe is funny man.
    Good one. - 9
    Tina, oh yea, uh huh, oh yea, uh huh - 8
    What's off hand. - 7
    If you don't get out of my way right now I'll put a cap in yo ass.- 29

10. pspr

pspr

Same here, but I knew in 2007. :D