Liberal MSM strangely silent about Israel acts of agression

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Looks like your ability to discuss this in a reasonable manner is going down the drain...

Glub, glub, glub...

#21     Jan 6, 2009
  2. I am on record in saying that both sides are in the wrong...

You are going to take the position that Israel and the US are always right in what they do?

That clearly is not a winning argument...

#22     Jan 6, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

That's what a civilization means, acting beyond primitive instincts for survival,...

according to you Z, I say the survival instinct is what saves civilization.

#23     Jan 6, 2009
  4. Not as a first choice it doesn't...

The jungle is not a civilized place...

#24     Jan 6, 2009
  5. The Liberal Media is very, very selective in what they report. The biggest ever crowd of demonstrators in Washington DC were anti-abortion and it did not hit any major news outlet... at that point I shut the whole shit pile of TV and liberal rags off completely, I'll read the Times if it's laying around but I won't subsidize their journalistic malpractice by buying the damned rag.

Drudge is not shying from reporting about the Gaza crackdown btw. It's little wonder that people are shunning the liberal media garbage to the point that they are.......

I really do think it's weird that people can't sort out how the Muzzies antagonize everybody and then they try to win the war in the press when their children get blasted.... I'd say the children's blood is on Hamas' head, may Hamas find a nice resting place in Hell along with all the bastards over the decades that screwed up everything from airplane flights to the Olympics...

The white Americans that I have run across that get all upset about seeing a Palestinian getting wasted all seem to be bloody satan worshipping types that hate Jews for no real reason that even they can discern... you run across this weird mix of satan worship, drugs, and Jew hatred sometimes..... I recommend when one comes across a mess like that, go around it!! Trying to reason with them is like reasoning with ZZZZZZZZZzzzzz, they are here more to screw with everybody than prove any real, logical, lasting point...

Jew hatred is weird. I was talking to a guy that had a guru that was helping him kick cocaine, this frigging guru from India taught that Jews are the source of all evil!! India!! Like Jews are in India? Jesus prophesied that Jews would be hated by everyone, it really is all over the world!

#25     Jan 6, 2009
  6. saxon

saxon

Are there no innocent children in the Israeli towns that are the targets of Hamas missle and mortar attacks?

The Islamists seem to have a well-developed disregard for the killing of innocent civilians, as in the blowing up of buses and mosques. Plenty of guilt to go around on the harm-to-children score.

#26     Jan 6, 2009
  7. Of course there are innocent children on both sides, which means that Israel has innocent children who may be harmed, and obviously so does the land not occupied by Israel.

So both sides are wrong, meaning that one side and their wrong doesn't make the other side and their wrong right.

Or didn't your mother teach you that simple principle?

#27     Jan 6, 2009
  8. jem

jem

after sleeping on it - I really can not support the palis either. I will try to discern right v. wrong because otherwise I would be zzz.

#28     Jan 6, 2009
  9. Both are wrong, what is easier than that...

#29     Jan 6, 2009
  10. saxon

saxon

Back to the tiger. It is self-evident natural law that all creatures have been endowed by their creator with some means of self defense. It therefore does not follow that to defend oneself and one's children is morally wrong.

I do agree that we humans have not made good use of that other faculty that we are possessed of; our ability to imagine a better way, a better future, and reason out a way to achieve that. We might call that "diplomacy". But when diplomacy fails...what is left except "natural law"?

We can talk about ideals and utopia all day; but the bottom line is that all creatures will defend themselves (or flee) when attacked.

#30     Jan 6, 2009