Liberal Media?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Was it being a "good American?"

Or was it kowtowing to the authority figures at the Pentagon.....

#11     Feb 23, 2006
  2. Again, learn how to read....

Who said the media influence is a 'verrrrrry strong' infulence? Not me. Just an influence. See the diff ?

Reagan BushI. and Bush II got in DESPITE the media influence. See the diff?

Consevatives listen to right wing radio because they're tired of listening to liberally biased TV, radio, and reading liberally biased newspapers. See the diff ?

Probably not....

#12     Feb 23, 2006
  3. An influence, one which is not very powerful, as presidential and congressional elections show.

Conservatives listen to right wing talking point hate-filled radio because they need constant repetitive brainwashing style reinforcement.

#13     Feb 23, 2006
  4. "Right-wing talking hate-filled radio". Not even close!! LOL!! I guess we could've insulted our intelligence instead and listened to Al Franken.... BRUTAL!

#14     Feb 23, 2006
  5. Again, you're tying media influence to voting habits....

If that's your attempt at showing how the media influences people, then.......... BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAA

Why don't you try another tack, say - how the media has influenced the views on..... anything. Really. Or are you sore that Dims have only won a Presidential election twice in the last 30 years? And at that, they had to win with a 'face man'. A perjurer. Suborned perjury. Disbarred.

And liberals listen to left wing talking points hate filled radio because ....... what ? Surely not for the reasons you quote for conservatives, right ? Nooooo, it couldn't be.....

After all, the left wing radical liberal scum bags can't look at themselves in an honest light, for their own lack of self worth and self loathing won't permit it.

And for the same reasons, libs can't admit the truth about the major media outlets, for they feel it would degrade their position, and thus hurt their self image.....

#15     Feb 23, 2006
  6. The only impact that would matter would be voting habits.

Look, you can continue to make arguments that don't hold practical value, I will continue to look at a pragmatic consequence, which in this case of the influence of a so called "liberal media" is non existent.

#16     Feb 23, 2006
  7. You've got a classic case of "Head in Sand" syndrome.....

So what about voting habits on the local level then. Doesn't that matter ?

Look where I live. North of San Francisco. SF if a libs paradise - wacked out. I saw on the regular local broadcast news a couple of days ago where Hannity was here interviewing a councilman or whatever - local politics- and he was saying that the US shouldn't have a military..... NONE AT ALL !!! Even Colmes was shocked at that - funniest thing I've heard in a while when Hannity called Colmes a 'hawk'.......

And if you've EVER read the SF Chronicle, then you know where it leans. It espouses all the traditional liberal beliefs, no matter how wrong they are. ANd people still believe it. How's that for influence .....

Look at our Senators - 2 laughing stocks. They're the joke of the nation... And then add Boxer on top of that....

California is a liberal experiment - and it's all gone wrong. Look how f'ed up things are here. And with the economy that Cali by itself has, to be soooo bad off. Why ? Because Dims were running the show for too f'ing long....

Why is liberalism so off in the ditch here ? I still say it's because we have it pretty good. And those with a bad self image feel guilty with it - what did I do to deserve this, blah, blah, blah....

#17     Feb 23, 2006
  8. Do you know how to think? Obviously not.

You've Conned yourself....again.

#18     Feb 25, 2006