Liberal media? This study says otherwise...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Makes perfect sense -

Gore is a fuckin' idiot...

And again, Gore isn't a liberal ISSUE. He is a person that they can throw away as cannon fodder to increase readership.

Think, they endorse Bush... but will they EVER switch sides and become pro-life. Or pro gun ownership. Or pro school vouchers. Or against affirmative action. or for lowering taxes......

Not on your sad, sad life....

#31     Feb 14, 2006
  2. Thank you, that explains everything including more americans voting for Gore than Bush and proves liberal bias in the media beyond reasonable doubt. Good job Haroki.

How about pro-labor, pro-unions, anti-WTO, anti-globalism, anti-free trade, anti-Iraq war (in 2003), anti-outsourcing, pro minimum wage increase, pro-Universal Healthcare... - you know traditional "liberal" views. How many newspapers or reporters sharing these views do you know? Two, three? Oh yeah, and being pro-Democractic presidential candidates would also help to cement the image of liberal bias.

PS "And in 1996, despite his weak showing at the polls, 179 daily newspapers endorsed Republican Bob Dole, which easily outpaced the Democrats' tally by nearly a 2-to-1 margin."
    http://www.salon.com/politics/war_r...ics/war_room/2004/10/26/newspapers/index.html
    Was Clinton a fuckin` idiot? Or maybe you are? (no offense).

#32     Feb 14, 2006
  3. Look, you keep getting hung up on our differences. It's not about our differences, if anything, your list of liberal policies - that the media supports - proves my point that, indeed, the media is bias. For nowhere do you include in your list, any conservative policies.

And, of course, you keep leaving out the circulation/viewership issue. Well, it's to your advantage to do so, so continue to ignore the fact that the larger cities, with larger audiences, are mostly liberal.

If you are unable to connect the dots......

#33     Feb 14, 2006
  4. I listed a dozen of extremely important high profile liberal policies that the media with very few exceptions absolutely does not support.

Hmm, I thought I got it, liberal media drives away conservatives and then overwhelmingly endorses Bush over Gore and that makes perfect sense because Gore is a fuckin' idiot, right? I am still not sure what big cities being mostly democratic has to do with this though.

#34     Feb 14, 2006
  5. I feel like I'm talking with a Bizarro World ZZZzzzzzzz.....

Hello.

#35     Feb 14, 2006
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Which is why they were able to cover up The Cheney Murder Attemp, LOL.

Not that I'm arguing with you. The MSM is horribly biased to the right, controlled by corporate greed and the GOP. The only way to get the truth out about the stolen elections, massive campaign fraud, and concentration camps for liberals is to hit the net. I recommened http://www.democraticunderground.com and http://DailyKOS.com as two sites were you can get balanced facts without any bias.

#36     Feb 14, 2006
  7. jem

jem

Just one more liberal trick. Bring out the conservatives to look less biased on Sunday, when the conservative base is in church.

Just kidding.

#37     Feb 14, 2006
  8. All this whining like little bitches about the "liberal" media.

Hmmm....

Was this the same liberal media that was at work while the people elected republicans to have complete control of the house, the senate, and the executive office...who in the form of Bush had promised to load the bench with conservatives....

Yep, the liberal media is so very powerful in their efforts to control the electorate.

What a freaking joke....

I guess you clowns are terrified the the sheeple will not be able to think for themselves, and become liberals because of the press....

Oh man, I haven't seen such irrationality since I last had an argument with a PMS woman.....

#38     Feb 14, 2006
  9. Don't be too harsh on them. They heard about liberal media bias from Rush and Sean, Bill, Savage and Ann, Scarborough, Novak and Trucker Carlson, they read about liberal media bias in NY Post and the WSJ, the Washington Times and WorldNetDaily. Oh yeah, and they heard about it from the RNC and Ken Mehlman too. If so many trustworthy, unbiased and sincere people say it - that must be true, they only want fair and balanced reporting like Fox News or Sinclar.

#39     Feb 14, 2006
  10. It seems to be some pathology working on them.

Has anyone told them that they won the last two elections? That they control the house, the senate, the executive office, the judiciary, the radio media, Fox News, etc.?

These jokers act like they lost the last elections.....

It is seriously fucked up when people who are in power, who obviously gained that power in spite of the media, yet live in constant fear of the media....

Paranoia and control issues to the max....

#40     Feb 14, 2006