Liberal Media Lies: It's no Hoax...DHS Buying 1.6 Billion Rounds!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Well then think of it as a huge waste of money, your side always wants to cut on defense spending correct? here's a great way to start - get rid of the DHS, it's useless, we have a military, we have a National Guard, we have an armed citizenry, we have police.. we're already secure. We have no need for a domestic protection agency. The purpose of the DHS was, according to W, to bring together the intelligence community so they would all be sharing info, obviously it didn't work in the most recent example, so let's get rid of it, or roll them all into one.

#31     Apr 30, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

As usual, no direct answer. No "I can't think of anything". You just cannot admit that the purchase of such a massive amount of ammunition is bizarre at best, malevolent at worst.

Once again, you have proven yourself to be worthless to engage.

#32     Apr 30, 2013
  3. Yes, but that would be logical...and they're all for it when the nutbag "right wingers" are running the show...but then when they get one of their own in power...suddenly stock piling ammo, running drone strikes and any number of assorted power grabs suddenly become justified.

#33     Apr 30, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course. When the GOP or some conservative politician does something stupid, questionable, evil, whatever, those of us who are conservatives will happily call them out on it. The left, however, will die before it admits the same about it's own.

#34     Apr 30, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, because the government has shown itself to care about such things in the past, it must be doing so now.

Christ, you people are so blinded by your partisanship.

#35     Apr 30, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Actually, they have.

(No, look it up yourself.)

#36     Apr 30, 2013
  7. VVV1234

VVV1234

Then go buy the munitions makers.

#37     Apr 30, 2013
  8. Another liberal douchebag to prove my point.

#38     Apr 30, 2013

9. Lol! Their excuse that it is to buy in quantity and save money, makes this even more suspicious. When did the US federal gov't ever give a damn about saving, as they are probably the most wasteful entity on planet earth.

#39     Apr 30, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I can go out and buy 40 tons of sugar right now and get a wholesale discount. Never mind that it would take me 400 years to consume it. The discount still doesn't make the purchase a wise one unless I know I'm going to be needing all that sugar for something down the road.

So you can argue the "saving money" thesis all you want, but the government is still either retarded for spending all that money on something they can't use, or they have a malevolent motive - bringing us right back to the discussion of citizenry.

#40     Apr 30, 2013