Liberal Media Lies: It's no Hoax...DHS Buying 1.6 Billion Rounds!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 30, 2013.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

achilles, why do you waste your precious energy and time to educate fools who WANT to believe that governments are good?

save your ass, for Christ sakes! do not attempt to save anyone else, as they will hate you for that.

#11     Apr 30, 2013
  2. okay achilles, I can see you are passionate about this, and I was needlessly inflammatory.

Here is the question. How do you know that ammo is for us citizens? How do you know some very serious threat is not around the corner?

#12     Apr 30, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What type of serious threat would warrant such a massive build up of ammunition for an agency with domestic powers only? Mexican invasion? Invasion from outer space? If this were the military, you might be on to something.

#13     Apr 30, 2013
  4. Homeland security will be militarized in such an instance. Especially if the threat is on these shores.

#14     Apr 30, 2013
  5. Haha . . . you sound like an Obama domestic security adviser.:D.

#15     Apr 30, 2013
  6. :D

#16     Apr 30, 2013
  7. The point is, we shouldn't have to be making assumptions about it. They should be explaining it to us and to congress.

BTW, if we had to furlough air traffic controllers, where does the money to do this come from? I'm also told that airports have had long security lines recently due to furloughs of TSA personnel, supposedly caused by the sequester.

#17     Apr 30, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Is DHS paying for all 1.6 billion at once? Taking delivery all at once?

#18     Apr 30, 2013
  9. Eight

Eight

I'd like to see the ammo manufacturers tell DHS to take their order and shove it so far sideways it makes their head swim. If they all relocate to Texas then they could pull it off probably...

As an aside, I wouldn't own a business in any other state than Texas: in lawsuits loser pays the winners attorney costs! Only Alaska has anything close to that and I'm not going to Alaska to try to find talent to run a business... just not going there...

#19     Apr 30, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

(Probably too late for that. DHS likely already has price and delivery quotes or this wouldn't be a story.)

But why stop there? Why not the entire supply chain? Mining, refining, transportation, energy, warehousing, etc., why not every entity in the supply chain, upstream and down, refuse sales if those sales have anything to do with DHS? Thousands of jobs might be lost, but hey, it's important to protect America and its... workers.
    ; )

#20     Apr 30, 2013