Liberal = Liar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I've read this guys posts for years ...

He is the liberal-poster boy. Encourage him to post. He gives away all their "secrets"

(Oh and don't forget ... -VOTE THESE FUCKING PEOPLE THE HELL OUT)

#21     Apr 14, 2010

2. Well it is certainly obvious that ones like Nik are truly out of touch with the "real world". A sad, belligerent individual and I suppose one should feel pity for him. You are correct, people of his mindset are wrecking the US. Oh, I forgot, he doesn't even live in the US.

#22     Apr 14, 2010
  3. Click..... whirr..... the troll translator translates

Translation:

I'm a coward. I registered a new username because I was called out for my views under my past usernames(s). I may also have been banned permanently under those usernames. I don't have the courage to stand behind my posts and own my opinions. Instead, I just register a new username and troll selected individuals who have more respect around here than I do.

click..... whirr........

#23     Apr 15, 2010

4. I can tell who is respected on these boards by their speech and their posts. Obviously, you are not one of them, otherwise your posts would reflect it. Who else are you scamming? Calling people names to deflect your own shortcomings? By the way, what is your motive for being here? To learn and converse or just stir up trouble? I never see any of your posts in the trading sections unless you are tearing into someone. TK you are just a little trouble-making asshole plain and simple, is that why you were banned before?

#24     Apr 15, 2010
  5. It wasnt the tea party members calling blacks "niggers" It was the liberals.

http://www.infowars.com/crash-the-tea-party-crashes/

So I guess now using the same logic, this pretty much tells you all you need to know about liberals, right? I mean, this should cause you to switch sides to being a conservative after reading that article right? If liberals are willing to go so low as to pretend to be someone else and call black people "niggers" why would you want to be part of that group of racist bigots.

I mean all liberal are bigots, right? The definition of a bigot is someone who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Liberals are intolerant of tea party members, so that makes them bigots, right?

#25     Apr 15, 2010
  6. Click....whirr....

The troll translator translates

Translation:

Everyone reading this thread can see that I came in here trolling you. But in my world view (Extremist right wing religious fanatic) facts don't mean anything. Facts are for losers. I have been following you around like a little puppy dog ever since you schooled me a few months back. Now whenever you post I respond with some gratuitous nonsense and initiate a flame war.

I used to do this a lot under my other username but a bunch of people asked me to get a life, and since that identity was clearly shot, I decided to re-up. However, I'm running into the same problems again, because I have the self control of a geriatric bladder.

I have to go now, and register another username so that I don't have to stand beside my statements.

click......whirr......

#26     Apr 15, 2010

7. I think this conversation is finally getting to you as you are running out of nonsense to write and are beginning to sound like a babbling idiot. The attack dog on the defensive, huh. Yes, I started it on this thread, but have stuck to the facts about you from what I have gathered reading your posts. Maybe you need to be a little nicer to folks and think about what comes out of that pie-hole for a change.

#27     Apr 15, 2010
  8. Thanks for admitting you're a loser troll with nothing better to do. Maybe there's hope for you yet. Now stick with the same user name for a few years, refrain from trolling like you did here, and maybe you'll get some of the respect you so clearly crave.

Back to regular programming.

#28     Apr 15, 2010