Liberal liar al gore tries to avoid his fare share

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Liberal douche bag.

From the New York Times:

Al Jazeera did not disclose the purchase price, but people with direct knowledge of the deal pegged it at around $500 million, indicating a $100 million payout for Mr. Gore, who owned 20 percent of Current. Mr. Gore and his partners were eager to complete the deal by Dec. 31, lest it be subject to higher tax rates that took effect on Jan. 1, according to several people who insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly. But the deal was not signed until Wednesday.
    Ads by Google

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

AL Jazeera? :D You couldn't make this shit up.

Anyway isn't most of the $500 million coming from...OIL money?
    Looks like the crazed sex poodle just got his "green" fingers covered in black gold.

3. Mercor

Mercor

Who's Al Gore?

4. Al Gore is the guy who said "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

5. pspr

pspr

And what's AL Jazeera?

Oh, is it what Al does when he's in the bathroom? :D

6. pspr

pspr

You mean the birds in the air and the fish in the water?

7. Al Gore is great. Smart, compassionate, a good Christian. He totally rocks. And he was right on and still is about global warming. He's written more books than John Wesuck has even ever read.

8. I'd like to add that this country would miles better now had he been elected rather than that moron Bush. It still pisses me off.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Except he thinks the core of the earth is "millions" of degrees hot.
    Yeah I hear he's great with prostitutes.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

THAT is a severe case of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

#10     Jan 3, 2013