Liberal Kirsten Powers Lambasts Obama's ME Policy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Exactly!

#11     Sep 14, 2012
  2. Did he then give it as a handout to the land thiefs of the middle east?

Check the story of the american hero, Rachel Corrie, who got bulldozed for supporting what is right, and standing against what is wrong.

#12     Sep 14, 2012
  3. corrie got herself a darwin award , slightly amusing if you ask me.

#13     Sep 15, 2012
  4. The only news program that I watch in general is whatever show Brett Baier hosts (used to be Brit Hume). Powers is on there frequently (or she used to be) and I got the impression over the last couple of years that she doesn't really like obama. She was ALL for him getting elected and she was a Bush basher. Since he has become Pres though, it seems she has become increasingly disgruntled and I find her disagreeing with the admin much more.. in fact prior to obama i can't recall ever hearing her disagree with the dems. I'm sure AK will come along and say something like 'fox told her they would can her ass' or some such, but imo the reason is - she is disappointed and she has realized that she doesn't share the 'values' of obama. hopefully more dems feel this way.

#14     Sep 15, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Obama told him it was an investment. Now he isn't so much interested in the return on his money as he is in the return of his money.

#15     Sep 15, 2012
  6. Mercor

Mercor

This is not right...

While in Gaza, Rachel took part in a demonstration as part of the February 15, 2003 anti-war protest against the invasion of Iraq. She was photographed burning a makeshift U.S. flag

Corrie's family and several Palestinians filed a federal lawsuit against Caterpillar Inc. alleging liability for Corrie's death.

#16     Sep 15, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Didn't she see Will Smith in iRobot? You have to run when you see the bulldozer coming your way.

#17     Sep 15, 2012