Liberal hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Title says it all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ISKQD7ytSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Liberal hypocrisy

Redundant title IMHO.

3. But Bill Maher is a comedian and Rush is an unfunny spokesman for the right. Bill Maher says it as a joke, Rush is serious. But we don't expect rabid righties to have the naunced thinking to be able to see the difference.

Rush 20 million listeners ie droolers vs 1 million intelligent liberals for Maher.

4. jnbadger

jnbadger

"intelligent liberals" There may be a few, but those words make me think of all of the artsy types who pretend they're smart and look down their nose at you when they know they're losing an argument.

5. Do you really think Bill Maher is kidding when he tells those "Jokes"?

6. Quick fact

Super PACs are not allowed to coordinate directly with candidates or political parties since they are independent

Obama did not accept a million dollars from Maher nor is it his decision to give it back

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 2

8. So Obama and his stooges can't rebuke Maher or ask that the Super PAC return the $1,000,000 but David Axelrod can endorse Maher by appearing on his show? Are you libturds so deranged that you're blind to hypocrisy, Deranged Rover?

9. The difference that I see is that Maher is a comedian, of course, and Limbaugh is the 'leader' of the Republican party, per many sources, albeit a non-appointed role.

But, the major difference is that Maher was talking badly about Palin, a public figure versus this woman who, despite trying to paint her as some sort of pariah for the left, is a private person. Slander rules apply differently.

c

10. Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

Maher says it with a smile, and that makes all the difference.

#10     Mar 13, 2012