Liberal Film Critic Roeper Slams 9/11 Conspiracy Nuts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Aug 18, 2006.

1. israel takes the ultimate lightspot in 9/11 and seekin' for the truth by openin' multiple investigations conducted by neutral bodies with no connection with the state and its interests is what we need to clear this matter once and for all and help address all the issues that cause america to be hated by everyone...but no worries i think that when these oil for war/war for oil cunts get kicked out of capitol hill the truth will come out and as i told u kennedy assasination, moon landin' and marylin death are not questionable imo....none of 'em show a pattern of deception as evident as 9/11.

edit; by the way all the suspicions, accusations and questions raised in all the websites are important ones and need to be addressed, this aint juvenile stuff, many very educated felllas, includin' mit physicists have casted doubt around 9/11 events and provided proof demolishin' many of the govermnet version of the facts. the thread about 9/11 in this board couldnt have a more fittin' title: FINALLY...ASK QUESTIONS, DEMAND ANSWERS!.

#41     Aug 19, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

You never answered my question bit. If YOU had bought a few UAL puts do you think your name, address and "reason" for placing the trade should be in the public domain? If you say yes that the SEC should go public with people's trades then I'd have to examine who's the REAL fascist.

If anything you live in a place that's SUPER fascist compared to the U.S. Just look at my day today. Woke up, drove to a gun shop where I purchased a strap for my LEGAL automatic rifle, got back in the car and fired up a joint and went to the racetrack where I was able to bet on the Alabama being run 1000 miles away in Sarasota. Just another day in dictatorsville. It would be funny except 200 miles from here is REAL fascism. In Havana today no one was cruzin in a 350Z convertible buying a firearm accessory and betting on a horse race. Once again Bit, focus on the REAL rather than the illusionary.

#42     Aug 19, 2006
  3. i'd had no problem whatsoever to allow an investigation into my tradin' if by chance i'd bought ual or gs puts, on the contrary i would welcome it and i'd even be ready to renounce to all my profits if that served to find and punish all those responsible for tryin' to profit from the attacks..remember tho that the pattern for insider tradin' is unusual volumes not a freakin' plancton transaction made by an italian fella.

#43     Aug 19, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

A few? No. 4500, which was more than 5 times the daily average? Yes.

By the way, your source was the National Review for God's sake.
    Sure nice way of trying to explain away the unusual activities, but sorry, didn't work.

Now there were early reports that these puts were purchased via a German bank that had one of the CIA exec. directors on board. Lately, I can't find anymore these reports on the web...

Edit: Here is your lucky day, I managed to find it:

CIA Executive Director “Buzzy” Krongard managed firm that handled “PUT” options on United Airline Stock :

http://www.hereinreality.com/insidertrading.html

#44     Aug 20, 2006
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

By the way Pabst, your NR article failed to explain away this one:

"Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co., which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6."

Please notice the FEW options. 2157 options compared to 27 averaged before!!! Quite a few I would say....A slight increase too...

#45     Aug 20, 2006
  6. nah, it is all fabrication, has no relevance and just all shit make up for the sake of conspirin'.

LMAO

#46     Aug 20, 2006
  7. a bit off-topic but hey zdreg, u recall i told u it is possible to keep a short position on a security for a period of up to 4month...well, i have a photographic memory and was sure i read it somewhere...check out the link below.

#47     Aug 20, 2006
  8. pattersb

pattersb Guest

As bewildering as this topic is, it certainly provides an opportunity for the crackpots to expose themselves. The "evidence" is so thin, anyone willing to argue on its behalf or attach their names to it should be embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for you.

As for the cell phone, the plane never made it to 30,000 feet.

4500 and 2500 contracts is nothing!
    5x the average daily contract volume is nothing!

I don't have option volume data, but if you've ever paid attention, options regularly have massive swings ativity because the volumes are so low to begin with. One order can easily surpass 10x the average volume on a contract. Imagine that, someone shorting the Airlines?! Shit, stocks regularly see 5x average volumes.

"Ok Mr. President, we focus-grouped it, and when the planes hit , the most effective setting for you is reading "My pet goat" to pre-schoolers. After hearing the news, give the deer in a headlights stare, and continue reading to the kids ..."

#48     Aug 20, 2006
  9. pattersb

pattersb Guest

The reason why Rumsfeld still has his job is because Bush is loyal to his supporters to a fault. Harriet Myers comes to mind ...

"Stay the Course" means be strong in the face of adversity. "Pull out Now" means run away with your tail between your legs like little girls.

#49     Aug 20, 2006
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and pattersb enters the fracas expressing his ignorance on the subject.But don't be affraid, I will hold your hand and educate you, free of charge.

Quote from pattersb:

4500 and 2500 contracts is nothing!

Ignorance #1: A blanket statement like this is clearly meaningless. Unless you know what the average contract numbers traded were before the attack (how about 27 contracts??) just throwing out numbers is, well meaningless.

5x the average daily contract volume is nothing!

Depends on the stock. If the number of ctrs never fluctuated above 3 times a fluctuation of 5 times could be signifficant. But:

Ignorance #2: In my post I mentioned a stock that had a 70 times fluctuation of the average daily ctr, is that high enough for you???

One order can easily surpass 10x the average volume on a contract.

I agree. But that is usually before earnings, court rulings or other
    signifficant event, that can effect the stock's price. What kind of important event was coming up before 9/11?

By the way I haven't even mentioned stocks where there was call buying, because of the military/deffense category of the stock...

#50     Aug 20, 2006