Liberal Film Critic Roeper Slams 9/11 Conspiracy Nuts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Sorry ratboy but a NY Larry will never be my master. There IS a pecking order, bro.

A few errors in this flick undermine it's credibility.

1. Marvin Bush had left Securacom over a year prior to 9/11.

2. Rudolph Giuliani can only wish he'd made "hundreds of millions" in the terror advisement biz.

3. Silverstein paid 3.2 billion for the leases. I don't know where the filmmaker gets the notion of a $200mil price with a 3 bil profit.

As far as revealing, there's really no new ground. Hardly a "smoking gun." Where were the explosives purchased? By whom? Who "wired" the building (s)?

As far the insinuation that WTC 1&2 were "pulled". Laughable. If they were pre-wired then why the "need" for hijacked planes. Wouldn't the cleaner conspiracy be to blame it on a bomb ala 1993. Just stick a few Arabs in a van in the garage and call it a day. With all of the thousands of police, fire, rescue and on lookers standing outside why did only a handful purportedly hear an "explosion" prior? Some don't think a jumbo jet with a full payload of fuel could cause the collapse but a silent demolition could? If so, THEN WHY HAVE AIRPLANES INVOLVED!Very few compelling common sense questions are answered.

#101     Aug 24, 2006

2. Not disagreeing with you regarding your stance on the events of 9/11, I would just like to hear your opinion as to why WTC7 fell. Not a quote from someone else. Just a true honest opinion you have formed as to why.

#102     Aug 24, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

I don't know why. 7 could have been "pulled". There was mucho classified stuff in the building, it was safely evacuated and many hours passed before it went down.

I wouldn't extrapolate anything about the day's events from the fate of that single building.

#103     Aug 24, 2006
  4. man u need to watch the tv news archive and listen carefully the series of unexplained explosions comin' from the towers...i recall 'em all pretty well and at the time i asked my self what the fuck it was since they sounded like bombs [and i didn't obviously have a clue about this whole affair]. tv networks reported them one by one as soon as u could hear em with tantalizin' red alerts on the bottom of the screen. how on earth did u miss 'em...u just cannot dismiss 'em easily.

#104     Aug 24, 2006
  5. WTC 7 came down AFTER WTC 1&2, I believe......

Didn't Silverstein and the fire chief have a discussion about the improbability of saving 7, after 1&2 fell?

Don't you think that the further loss of firefighters was on their mind when they had that discussion?

Do you actually believe that Silverstein would admit to the press that he made a voluntary decision to demolish the building?

Don't you think that a guy that was this prepared to demolish the building, (if in fact he aided in pre positioning explosives in 7) would be prepared to deal with the press without "outing" himself?

Remember, this is a sharp dude, a very sucessful businessman.....

#105     Aug 24, 2006
  6. If I understand you correctly, then Silverstein may have conspired to take down a building, then not tell the public what happpened.

Is this what you are saying?

#106     Aug 24, 2006
  7. LOL-

Go troll someone else

#107     Aug 24, 2006
  8. That is your final answer to a straighforward question?

Sheesh...

#108     Aug 24, 2006
  9. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

To all you controlled demolition fools: please explain the asymmetry of failure when the second tower hit begins to fall.

#109     Aug 24, 2006
  10. forget the rest of the clip... all i am talking about is 7. larry admitted he pulled it or gave permission. at that point a huge can of worms has been opened, thats why 7 is so fkn important. if someone can not see that now... they are hopeless.

#110     Aug 25, 2006