Liberal Fascism: A Discussion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Oct 22, 2009.

1. So, what do you call the rhetoric coming from the left? Oh, I forgot that is not demagoguery.

#11     Oct 22, 2009
  2. If it is rhetoric, I call it rhetoric...

God, you are dense...

#12     Oct 22, 2009

3. You don't even get the point and you are calling me dense? Now, I know why I avoid conversing with you. Do you you even have an undergraduate degree or do you just act this way on purpose and can't help yourself? What did someone else call you? IntelligenceOptional.

#13     Oct 22, 2009
  4. I get the point, you are dense.

Your point was to bring up a strawman fallacy...

Nothing the left wing does justifies the right wing's wrongs...

#14     Oct 22, 2009
  5. I am glad you got the point. Then that just makes you one-track mind stupid.

They can't help you with that in University.

#15     Oct 22, 2009
  6. I don't know if you choose to ignore logical truth and how to find it and argue on that basis...or if you are fully developmentally challenged to the point where you are just unable to understand it.

The net result is that you are dense...dumbed down right wingers pervade the nation...

#16     Oct 22, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So nothing the right wing does justifies the left wings wrongs?

#17     Oct 22, 2009
  8. Of course not...

Are you just now understanding the concept of principled behavior?

If so, that would be great as you will no longer be able to use what the left does as an excuse for the right to act in an unprincipled manner...

#18     Oct 22, 2009

9. If the left-wingers are so "enlightened" and on "a higher intellectual plain," conditions should be improving should they not? All I can go on are results and it ain't happening. And I am no more "dense" in my beliefs than you are in yours.

#19     Oct 22, 2009
  10. "If the left-wingers are so "enlightened" and on "a higher intellectual plain," conditions should be improving should they not?"

Sheep generally follow dumb herders, not enlightened intellectually inclined people who just lay out a reasonable plan and then have the people make up their own mind.

Very few people these days make up their own mind...

#20     Oct 22, 2009