Liberal Fareed Zakaria sets left wingers straight. Excellent video.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Apparently they disguised it so well that they elected a bunch of minorities, and put minorities into a bunch of positions of power within the tea party, they are going to be real pissed when they wake up and realise that all this is going on right underneath their racist noses.
    :D

#11     Nov 8, 2010
  2. Puppets come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Do you really believe your argument negates the premise?

#12     Nov 8, 2010
  3. That I don't know.

"President Barack Obama has performed his act of contrition. Now comes the hard part, according to Democrats around the country: reckoning with the simple fact that he’s isolated himself from virtually every group that matters in American politics.

Congressional Democrats consider him distant and blame him for their historic defeat on Tuesday. Democratic state party leaders scoff at what they see as an inattentive and hapless political operation. Democratic lobbyists feel maligned by his holier-than-thou take on their profession. His own Cabinet — with only a few exceptions — has been marginalized."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/44812.html#ixzz14iHvAA5m

#13     Nov 8, 2010
  4. Republicans had 5 million more votes then democrats in the elections.

14 million young people who voted for Obama in 08 stayed home in 2010

#14     Nov 8, 2010
  5. jem

jem

calling the tea party racist will get you the same results you got this time. Only a Rubio might become president.

You are so clueless.
    There was as study which showed tea party members to be on the high end of the financial scale. The more money you make the less racist you are - in general.

The worst racism we saw were poor whites in the south and union whites trying to keep black outs.

We do not see a lot racism in rancho santa fe or greenwich ct.

I have a friend who is a tea party leader.
    He is a blond hair blue eyed guy from the south.
    Married to a hispanic women and he has cute little hispanic looking kids.

Screw your anti tea party racist b.s.

#15     Nov 8, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Week after week all these grand pronouncements from some guy's blog, and week after week Obama's poll numbers hovering around 45%, election results notwithstanding, and in spite of the grand pronouncements. I think the dissatisfaction is concentrated more elsewhere than on Obama.

#16     Nov 8, 2010
  7. Tom B

Tom B

You basically just called the minority Tea Partiers "Uncle Toms". Once again, you demonstrate that you are the racist.

#17     Nov 8, 2010
  8. The losers need someone to blame.I don't know the count,but I believe that more of those who stood with Obama were re elected then those against him

#18     Nov 8, 2010
  9. Tom B

Tom B

You are comparing apples to oranges. This was a mid term election.

#19     Nov 8, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

So now your calling all the minorities in the tea party puppets?

After all the things you have accused people of being racist for on this site you dont consider that racist?

Calling Obama an elitist is racist but this isnt?

#20     Nov 8, 2010