Liberal Democrats Are The Biggest Waste Of Humanity!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Wow, nice to hear such coming together after the incident in AZ. So sad to see such misguided hate in America. I don't know whose God you're thanking, but certainly not the God I grew up with - yes, the God who loves his children - not some false god who is full of hatred for America and Americans. Sad.

c

#21     Jan 12, 2011
  2. I love how people make claims like this and then cite nothing to back it up.

However, I wouldn't doubt it, as the tech industry lobbies to have more and more 3rd world H1Bs. It's easier for them to flood the market with 3rd world labor to whom they can pay far less than they'd have to pay a westerner. Because of these scum bags, tech salaries are a fraction of what they should be in a legitimate labor market. Much like wages for low wage jobs would be much higher if there were no illegals. All these illegals are hurting the lowest classes the worst. The "they do the jobs american's don't want to do " meme is bullshit. Americans would be perfectly happy to do those jobs IF the jobs paid enough to live. However, there are 30 mil illegals who will come do it for subsistence wages, or less, living 10-20 to an apartment, etc. If those illegals were gone, they would simply have to raise wages until (legal) americans would go work the jobs. That's how a free labor market is supposed to work. NOT by hiring some 3rd world slave labor when you need labor. Hence, all these 3rd world illegals hurt the impoverished, and lowest classes the worst. Now they are starting to hurt the skilled labor pool too, with the tech industries sponsorship of ever expanding H1b quotas.

#22     Jan 12, 2011
  3. Too much coffee this morning?

#23     Jan 12, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the people who vote other than democrat haven't? Oh Jeesus.

Music - I kinda like Ted Nugent

There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.
    Ted Nugent

Movies - John Wayne was the best

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
    John Wayne

Computers - How about Konrad Zuse?

He's credited with building the world's first functional program-controlled Turing-complete computer

Much of his work was financed by the Nazis during WWII

It is not true that virtually all news in a totalitarian state is false.
    Konrad Zuse

I don't don't use an iPhone or Apple product.

#24     Jan 12, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

That is the most illogical and poorly thought out argument I've heard yet from phenomena, thanks(?) for quoting it.

If you don't like the effects of all this surplus labor, don't create so much surplus labor.

#25     Jan 12, 2011
  6. I didn't, our lack of border security and 30 million illegals it's brought created it. Not me, I'm flattered though...

LOL!! I guess that's what you call a rebuttal?

#26     Jan 12, 2011
  7. Ad hominem because you can't logically refute my statements this morning?

#27     Jan 12, 2011
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

Lol...

I was born, raised, and live in Minnesoooota. I couldn't agree with you more. Don't forget Jesse "the body" Ventura. Sadly, the liberal whack jobs in the twin cities decide the fate of elections for all of Minnesotans.

#28     Jan 12, 2011
  9. cstfx

cstfx

Kinda like the down state ones that dictate election outcomes in NY.

#29     Jan 12, 2011
  10. Mnphats

Mnphats

Bachmann equals out that fruit loop in Franken. We will see what the newest libtard in Dayton the new governor will do in redistricting her district. Interesting, that the conservatives have NEVER controlled the legislature in Minnesota until this year but vote in the leftist Dayton.

:confused:

#30     Jan 12, 2011