Liberal Dem just as racist as redneck republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

edit

2. Amen to that.

One quick review of the threads on this forum is all it takes to see the filth.

I'm sure someone will call me a racist for saying that now, lets see...

3. TGregg

TGregg

Naw, they'll be too busy trying to figure out if you have a license or paid your taxes. . .

4. The issue is interesting. The real question to ask is whether a prejudice is a natural reaction or not seeing that the percentage of African Americans involved in criminal actions is much higher than White people. Of course there are other factors involved such as a larger percentage of African Americans who live below the poverty level and so on.

5. <----- Well yeah, that would make you "Black." Thus my assertion the Joe the plumber is a fraud.

I don't have a prob with US blacks because of their color. I have a problem with their behavior.
    So if you're Blond and you fuck up, it'll all the same.

6. I find some of them to be hilariously, obvious bigots. John Lewis and Cynthia McKinney come to mind. John Lewis's latest foot-in-mouth was really funny.

7. Poverty is NOT an excuse for criminal activity.'

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I think most people who look at ghetto culture would agree with you that it ruins people, but really it's not a black thing, its a ghetto thing. You'll find exactly the same thing in the trailer park.

9. Ever wonder WHY they live in abject poverty while other "non-white" immigrant Asians and Latinos quickly climb the economic/social ladder?

Iow's it's long been my contention that poverty isn't the causation of Black America's bad "attitude" but rather it's Black America's poor attitude that causes their level of poverty.

#10     Oct 20, 2008