"Liberal?" "Conservative?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonbig04, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Insult insult insult.

Prove to me that spending hurts the economy in a recession more than increasing taxes to increase spending.

They are all related.

If you support a candidate that wants to increase taxes than he also wants to increase spending.

You are so convinced yet how do you and all the other liberals not see the simple connection with spending and taxes?

#21     Nov 10, 2008
  2. lol. unbelievable. You say taxes hurt, spending doesn't then you realize that they are connected (because I made the point) and now you still say one hurts and the other doesn't even though you now realize the are connected. lol. wtf neo? do you not think about anything?

Then you say "how do I not see the connection" LOL i can't believe it. Im the one that just had to tell you that spending comes from taxes. It's like you have 2 minds or something and one doesnt know what the other one is doing. If you make a point a real point then I will discuss with you. But you can't! dont take my word for it, just read your posts in this thread, go do it. lol crazyness. im done.

#22     Nov 10, 2008
  3. Jonbig come on.

Do you forget the argument? Are you that big of an idiot??

You said we need to decrease spending.

I said we need to decrease taxes.

Taxes are spending you idiot but taxes are taxed before they are spent which means they are hurting the economy faster.

I admitted that debt was a bad thing for the country but that i thought taxes were the main thing that needed to be addressed.

JONBIG YOU ARE THE IDIOT YOU KNOW WHY?! YOU ARE THE IDIOT BECAUSE YOU ADVOCATED INCREASES IN TAXES WHILE THE WHOLE TIME ADVOCATING DECREASES IN SPENDING!!

I told you they were related because you were conflicting yourself the entire time!!!

It would be nice to live in your fairy tale world of high taxes and no spending. LOLOLOL

How in the hell are you able to feed yourself?

#23     Nov 10, 2008
  4. lol neo in all seriousness. Read what you say. I don't even have to say anymore. You just really arent that smart. you dont even make a point. good luck trolling you dumbass.

#24     Nov 10, 2008
  5. Jonbig just answer this- Do you want decreased spending or increased taxes? LOL no really because you can't have both buddy. Sorry to fill you in.

#25     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Ahh I now see that you were one i took of my ignore list. I knew there was a good reason you were on it. Welcome back.

#26     Nov 10, 2008
  7. HAHA ok so instead of answering the measily little question your going to put me on ignore?

Once again- Decreased spending or increased taxes? Remmember you can only choose one you can't have both little buddy.

#27     Nov 10, 2008
  8. Just added neorio to IGNORE.

What a sophomoric whackjob

#28     Nov 10, 2008
  9. What does iceman do to back his insults?

Does he provide an argument with substance that totally blows mine out of the water affirming that I am actually the idiot and that he is supreme.

No wait instead he put me on ignore because although he can't win in the argument he sure can hide in a corner and call for mommy. Emotional intelligence anyone?

#29     Nov 10, 2008
  10. I'm not a fan of Obama, and I didnt vote for either Obama or Mccain - both were unacceptable

but there's nothing about Bush that's conservative, nothing

his place in history is that of the least conservative president to date

clinton/bush globalism and bush warmongering have left this nation in a condition that leaves people asking 'is this permanent ruin'?

mccain's talk of 'redistribution' was on the level of 'black comedy'

what the hell does he think Amnesty and Bailouts are?

the citizen is like a mouse and the two parties are like cat's paws

doesnt matter what paw hit you, you're going into the same mouth no matter what

#30     Nov 11, 2008