Liberal ban on magazine size.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let's; maybe you could stop the childish game and point out the supposed fallacy. Cause I don't see it either.

#81     Jan 19, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

You are not very bright, maverick74 is one of the very few well established traders on this site, the fact that you would try to claim anything different proves what little you know.

#82     Jan 19, 2011
  3. I have been around longer and actually know a lot of the 'real traders' here, so spare me the lecture on what I don't know.

#83     Jan 19, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

LOL, im not even going to tell you why i think what you said is so funny, but keep on living in fantasy land.

#84     Jan 19, 2011
  5. Thanks for not telling me, enjoy your laughs.

#85     Jan 19, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

He can't point it out because there is none.

#86     Jan 19, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Without dissecting the thread, in particular two or three replies, but unless you were claiming that gun control cannot ever work because there is a single case where it did not work, then I don't see much of a fallacy either. The whole thing is a pretty ordinary, sloppy discussion.

You weren't making that claim, were you?

#87     Jan 19, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Finally the voice of reason from the left shows up. LOL. Damn Ricter, the left wing moonbats are so far to the left on this site that you actually come across as a centrist! :)

#88     Jan 19, 2011