Liberal ban on magazine size.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Were I to say publically that doing something about poverty would be doing something about crime, many on the right would immediately tell me that poverty does not cause crime. No, the causative factors are not structural when we're critiquing the classes below us, they are "character flaws", but the causative factors are structural when we are critiquing the (abusive) classes above us, and thus not our character.

#41     Jan 18, 2011
  2. If that doesn't hit the nail on the head about talking with libturds, nothing does!

#42     Jan 18, 2011

3. Maybe theres a reason you had a bad experience in NY trying to
    get a permit.

Don't make declarations and expect them to stand in for reasoning. Not saying eliminating large capacity magazines
    is an airtight solution but people of good faith would agree its
    a start.

#43     Jan 18, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why can't it be both?

#44     Jan 18, 2011
  5. Show me where I said I had a bad experience moron. It's a FACT that it's almost impossible to get a carry permit in NYC. Yet again you showcase your ignorance.

On the magazines... you're not of good faith so there goes that argument.

P.S. Look at who's making declarations and expecting them to stand in for reasoning... but we already knew you're a hypocrite.

#45     Jan 18, 2011
  6. Just tossing one of your debating tactics of redefining a point
    back at you. So you believe every Yahoo that comes down to the
    gun store, regardless of backround check results, should be able to arm himself to the teeth cause he wants to, right? Oh, and fuck you in advance since surely your reply will have a little unsolicited pepper added to it.

#46     Jan 18, 2011
  7. Washington (DC), which has close to zero legal gun ownership, has by far the highest gun death rate in the country.

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-death-rate-per-100-000

Perhaps local culture has something to do with it, too. States like Colorado and Indiana have high gun ownership rates, yet are relatively low in the gun deaths category. Iowa, South Dakota and Wisconsin have gun ownership rates about the same as Louisiana, yet have less than half the rate of gun-related deaths.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/health/interactives/guns/ownership.html

#47     Jan 18, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You know I hate citing Michael Moore for a reference, but he did point out in "Bowling for Columbine" that gun ownership in Canada was substantially higher then the US yet they have little to no gun deaths. Same with Switzerland. Maybe it's not really about the guns. Hmm.....

#48     Jan 18, 2011
  9. Just had an image of an armed crack whore in fishnets.

#49     Jan 18, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Hehe, your inner commie is stirring...

; )

#50     Jan 18, 2011