Liberal anti white posters want free reign- No Way !

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Corky5, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Sig

Sig

Only one person crying in this thread, take a look in the mirror my little snowflake friend.

BTW, I served my country for more than 20 years. You can certainly disagree with me, I put my life on the line to ensure you could do that, but you sure as hell don't get to tell me I'm anti-American. If you served, you know better. If you haven't, the who in the hell do you think you are questioning the patriotism of those who actually took action to demonstrate their love for their country as opposed to you who has done nothing but cry about you "freedom" to engage in asshole speech in forums where that right simply doesn't exist. Back to your safe space now.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    #11     Jul 25, 2020
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Corky sounds like a name a immature teenager would use.

#12     Jul 25, 2020
  3. Corky5

Corky5

No , but Nine_ender sounds like someone who gets it in the end nine times. You sound ridiculous.

#13     Jul 28, 2020
  4. Sig

Sig

This brings up the point of if juvenile middle school insults should be protected speech on a private forum. Seriously, are you 13 or just act like a 13 year old?

#14     Jul 28, 2020
  5. Corky5

Corky5

Yeah Sig, you certainly do fit the profile of a middle school girl.

#15     Jul 28, 2020
  6. Sig

Sig

What exactly did I say to lead you to that impression? Was it "Nine_ender sounds like someone who gets it in the end nine times."? Oh, no that was you. Was it me serving my country for over 20 years, you know the actual blood, sweat and tears that demonstrate love for one's country? You find that juvenile? You're quite the piece of work.

I do note that you didn't answer the question, so given the evidence you've provided we can certainly determine we are indeed dealing with a child. One only hopes you gain some maturity with years, you've got a lot of growing up to do kid.

#16     Jul 28, 2020
    Nine_Ender likes this.
  7. Corky5

Corky5

Strength and Power always wil. We will win and crush the black lives matter fraud.

#17     Jul 31, 2020