Lib-retards soft on crime & right wing gun-toting nutjobs have blood on their hands!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Dec 14, 2012.

1. This country has lost it's mind and it's soul...

We got so many losers walking lose in in this Country nowadays!

Either the bleeding-hearts who are soft on crime and making excuses for anyone who commits a violent act as either being from some f-ked, poor or sad up background or othertwise not holding people accountable for their actions, particularly gun crimes and then we have the right wing nut-jobs who feels we all need to bear arms, i.e. handguns and other non-sporting guns, for some retarded reason.

I am so f-king happy I grew up with the baby boomers at a time when this kind of crap did not happen weekly. We had the same Constitution but apparently not as many psychos and nut-jobs walking around buying guns for non-constitutional reasons.

NRA? A bunch of scum bags. I always felt that way.

Even killing animals is a crime imho, Never did and never will understand big bad bad men who desire to hunt animals with powerful rifles and scopes. Would never call anyone of these cowards a friend or brother.

2. "Twenty children died today when a heavily armed man invaded a Newtown, Conn., elementary school, killing his mother and spraying the school with bullets."

"Heavily armed???????????????!!!!!!!!"

This piece of crap was merely exercising his g-damn constitutional right to bear arms according to the right-wing, pro-death morons!

3. So I take it you are a strict vegetarian then or do you think the chicken cuts it's own legs off and hops into the package all by himself absolving you of being an accessory to a "crime " (your words)?

4. wjk

wjk

No, Iceman, the killer has blood on his hands. Find out why he did what he did including how he was raised and you'll have a clue to what has happened to society.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Another winning post by the Iceman.

Perhaps we should post all those articles where someone kills another person with a knife. Or a car. Or a bludgeoning weapon. Knives and cars should be banned, right?