Liar... Liar... Pants on fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradermaji, Mar 29, 2007.

1. No, it merely means you didn't have sex

#11     Apr 5, 2007
  2. fhl

fhl

Good ol FDR:

"You know I am a juggler, and I never let my right hand know what my left hand does. I'm perfectly willing to mislead and tell untruths..."FDR, May 1941 (Morgan p 550)Morgan - FDR A Biography, 1985, Ted Morgan.

This is the favorite democrat of all time, isn't it?

#12     Apr 5, 2007
  3. ok so the young bush zealot who played a major role in the firings but then took the 5th- resigned from DOJ today rather than potentially implicate Karl Rove in the whole thing... isn't there some recourse to force her to at least discuss the issue?

We're talking about a just another potentially serious miscarriage of justice, and her excuse is that she thinks the congressional inquiry is biased against her.

What's so scary about telling the truth? If you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear. Welcome once again to justice the Bush way. It never ends...

#13     Apr 6, 2007
  4. anyone else find it at all questionable that three top DOJ officials have now resigned, but can't testify for fear of bias? Why's everyone jumping ship if nobody did anything wrong?

my guess, Gonzales may resign by the end of the month, then an iran strike conveniently steals everyone's attention as the heat on the admin becomes uncontainable

watch for al qaeda vids and scare posturing in the meantime

#14     Apr 6, 2007
  5. ======================
    Maybe;
    but one of my favorites is Zell Miller[D].
    R.Reagan was a favorite republican

Not a liar;
    pants not on fire

:p

#15     Apr 7, 2007
  6. #16     Apr 19, 2007
  7. #17     Apr 24, 2007