LGBT - Terror

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jun 12, 2016.

1. That's unfortunate. Sometimes in our attempt to be humorous we go too far. Aggravation with the whole process also comes into play. I have been guilty of this myself in some cases. I do not believe that any of our ET brothers want to actually see our fellow Americans, and human kind in general fall in harms way.

#51     Jun 12, 2016
  2. Perhaps not. But a number of people here have consistently posted hate-filled content about those unlike them, notably about members of the LGBT community. Maybe they wouldn't cross the line, but they evidently get kicks from approaching it.

#52     Jun 12, 2016
  3. The problem is not the religion, it's the conservatism.

Virtually all the hate crimes against gays are done by conservatives. American conservatives and other kind.

The real problem in the world is ignorant, delusional, extreme conservatism, usually religion based.

#53     Jun 12, 2016
  4. fhl

fhl

Now we know just how far democrats will go to win this election. Blaming Trump when a dem kills a bunch of other dems.

This is why we need to keep the nuclear codes out of the hands of democrats. They may think if they blow up a major city, they can blame a republican and get some votes.

#54     Jun 12, 2016
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Let's not go through this again, alright? You are well aware there is no way to remove the hundreds of millions of firearms on the street.

#55     Jun 12, 2016
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I live about 20 minutes away from the shooting. Although I personally wouldn't be caught dead in that club (no pun intended), I hate to see any human mowed down by another, especially when it's the result of an extreme ideology.

#56     Jun 12, 2016
  7. Looks like the Feds blew this one. They had the guy for questioning in 2013 and again in 2014 after associating with a known terrorist. This is what happens when an agency gets hamstrung by PC.

#57     Jun 12, 2016
  8. jem

jem

bullshit. this another lefitst trick. authoritarianism is not conservatism. authoritarianism is an extension of bigger more controlling govt and other groups like isis who want to impose their ways on other by violence and control. Conservatives want smaller govt and fewer rules.

Real conservatives don't care what you do in your home or what you believe as long as you don't screw with our right to do the same. Conservatives today are the classical liberals who made this country great.

Its the wack jobs of the left and the extremely religious that are the problems. Not conservatives.

#58     Jun 12, 2016
    Tom B likes this.
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

jem, I don't want to put words in futurecurrents mouth, but I think that when he says "ignorant, delusional, extreme conservatism", he's primarily referring to religious fanatics who have a very small level of knowledge, but they obsess over the few scriptures they know to the point that their view of the world gets totally distorted.

#59     Jun 12, 2016
  10. nitro

nitro

Sound familiar?

"Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses promoting violence?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter...."

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

#60     Jun 12, 2016