LGBT - Terror

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jun 12, 2016.

1. #41     Jun 12, 2016
  2. Seems like we have a few sympathizers here:
    If they had a single brain in their head between them they'd be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    #42     Jun 12, 2016
    piezoe and Ricter like this.
  3. Ricter

Ricter

That's true, and Australia's experience banning them proves the mass shootings are still going to happen just as often.

#43     Jun 12, 2016
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Indeed. Shooter's dad says his kid was offended by males kissing. Sounds like our very own "hairy stinking assholes" poster here.

#44     Jun 12, 2016
  5. conduit

conduit

So are you finally agreeing that certain types of weapons should be more heavily regulated than others? If a few lives can be saved even in the face of terror would that not already be an achievement?

#45     Jun 12, 2016
  6. Yeah, really.

US gun enthusiasts prefer to double down, hereinafter referred to as doing "The Full Donald."

As noted in my earlier link, the perfect is the enemy of the good. And so, while the gun sniffers would be willing to "consider" a perfect solution to the gun problem, anything falling short of perfection would be worse than doing nothing at all. And so they "stand their ground," so to speak.

#46     Jun 12, 2016
  7. jem

jem

so we have a terrorist act by a guy with a middle eastern muslim background against gays...

and yet we see the leftists disturbed work on this thread

nitro quotes the bible. (this is twisted and maybe sick)
    ricter misdirects as much as he can
    and covertibility tries to first blame the teaparty and then make a a joke about the tea parties intelligence.
    and we have freddie douching from canada with his zero content ways. .

what the hell is wrong with you lefties? seriously. you have to politicize this already and do it in a dishonest and imo a twisted manner. You all need to examine your ability to see the world clearly.

by the way covert...

Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?_r=0

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    #47     Jun 12, 2016
    Tom B likes this.
  8. nitro

nitro

#48     Jun 12, 2016
  9. #49     Jun 12, 2016
  10. I'm not "finally" coming around to anything. I have always been in favor of a more intense screening process for gun ownership, and have written that several times. I also believe that there should be extensive training that goes along with that ownership. I do not support banning these weapons because bans don't, and won't bring the desired results.

#50     Jun 12, 2016