Levin's $100,000 Challenge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jan 18, 2011.

1. And every liberal here should join in. It'd be like the free money you get from the government already!

Mark Levin's $100,000 Challenge to Chris Matthews
    By Jeffrey Lord on 1.13.11 @ 3:38PM

Conservative radio talk show host Mark Levin has put out a stunning challenge to those left-wing media personalities accusing conservative talk radio stars and Sarah Palin of encouraging murder.

First, he offered $100,000 to Chris Matthews to find any example where Sarah Palin or Levin himself had "promoted the murder of anybody."

The direct challenge to Matthews took place shortly after Levin had played clips of Matthews suggesting Levin's passionate radio shows were "angry" and apparently implying that Levin's shows and those of talker Michael Savage had some responsibility for the Tucson murders. The allegation came on the heels of a specific allegation by left-wing Pima County Sheriff insisting Rush Limbaugh was at fault, while MSNBC's Keith Olbermann demanded Palin "repudiate her own part in amplifying violence and violent imagery in politics."

Said Levin, who is also a considerable lawyer in his role as head of the landmark Legal Foundation:

"I challenge Chris Matthews, I'll put $100,000 on the table, to find any example where Sarah Palin has promoted the murder of anybody," said Levin -- specifically excluding terrorists and the Taliban.

Levin went on: "A hundred thousand on the table if Chris Matthews can find anywhere Mark Levin has urged the murder of people who have different political viewpoints. That's the murder of politicians …where I said go out there and kill X,Y,Z…go out there and kill A,B,C. I challenge him right now. Sarah Palin. Me. Go ahead."

Levin, of course, is also a former Justice Department official, which gave his second challenge a crisp note: He's waiting for a very specific allegation "because I'm going to sue." In federal court.

Levin's challenge to Matthews and other left-wing media types comes on the heels of increasingly desperate attempts by the left-wing media to pin the Tucson violence by the mentally disturbed Jared Loughner on conservative talk radio stars. A friend of Loughner's has gone on television to specifically say Loughner didn't listen to "political radio" or watch television news.

2. Leftists are like Communists or Nazis... trying to take power in America and control every aspect of our citizens' lives. They have no concept of "truth". They are willing to lie, steal, smear, defame anyone at any time "to get what they want to get".. and that is POWER AND CONTROL... in their eyes, "the end justifies the means"... applies to Odumbo and everyone below.

Freedom loving and Constitutional supporting American citizens should rebuke them at every opportunity. :mad: :mad:

3. I am in the sad position to fully agree with Scata...