Levi Johnston airs more of Sarah Palins dirty laundry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Sep 2, 2009.

1. So now Bristol Palin is a slut? No she is normal. And her parents make her go out in public to say abstinence is best? She should talk about a birth control. You are comparing her to the drug addict. So sex is bad like drug addiction?
    No one will stop having sex if they want sex. It was consensual.

#41     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Wow is that ever a bad argument, at no point did i say "sex is like drug addiction" I said that people can learn from people who had kids too early not to have kids early, just as they can learn from people who have done drugs, not to do drugs, it is not hypocritical for a person who had a kid to argue for abstinence just as it is not hypocritical for a recovered drug addict to preach against drugs. I said there is things to learn from people who made mistakes. Had you actually read my arguments you would see that i was never an advocate of abstinence, but hearing from people who actually went through the experience of having a child while they were young encouraged me to ALWAYS make sure i had protection on. Also i never called her a slut (and in fact defended her)it was your lefty buddy ZzzZZzzZZ who did that.<----period. At no point did i compare the two but keep reaching.

#42     Sep 2, 2009

3. I am not saying you dw603, I am saying this thread.
    Ok the drug addict can preach about how bad it is to be addicted, and how bad for health. So Bristol should preach how hard it is to have a baby in highschool, and that is what is hard to do. And not say sex is bad, so do not do that. Not having a birth control is what she did wrong, and her boyfriend too.

#43     Sep 2, 2009

4. AND YET YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM REDEFINING MARRIAGE FOR THE REST OF US ..

VOTE THIS GUY, OBAMA, OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44     Sep 2, 2009
  5. Ok sorry if it seemed like i jumped down your throat, i was dealing with an idiot (optional777) before. I agree that she should also preach birth control and use her life experiences to further this cause, it would be nice if she did this as well.

I also agree that the bottom line is teenagers are gonna have sex no matter what so you need to talk about birth control. I was just trying to argue against people who think she should not be talking about abstinence just cause she had a kid.

I fully agree that along with everything else they should preach birth control, as that is a much more realistic solution, teenagers will have sex regardless. The bottom line when dealing with teenagers though is that they will screw up from time to time, and it is true that the only 100% fail safe method is abstinence, and i am by no means a religious person. All three of my friends who had kids when they were in highschool had one because someone screwed up on the present form of birthcontrol which they were using, all of them were unintentional.

I agree with you that she should preach about how hard it is to have a kid, that is the main messaeg and one which will do a much greater amount of good. The thing is the only way to avoid it as a teenager is abstinence, you dodge alot of bullets using birth control but there is always mistaskes, and most kids dont realize the consequences. Is there any guy on this site who didnt use the line "ill pull out" atleast once as a teen? Well that is not very far removed from having a kid, we were just the lucky ones.

Sorry if i came across as hostile, i am always open to debate unfortunately there is a lot of idiots on this site.

#45     Sep 2, 2009

6. You think she will be abstinance until she is married? For her to have sex then to make the speech to other people do not have sex, that is the same as having some candy, then tell people do not eat candy.
    She can not talk about birth control because her mom has a political agenda to keep the vote of evangelicals. Stupid.

#46     Sep 3, 2009
  7. No, i dont believe that, but the thing is that if she is able to encourage atleast a couple highschool kids about abstinence, and they are able to hold off till atleast being out of highschool when they are more responsible then she will definately save some children from having kids.

I dont knwo about you, but i got laid quite a few times saying "id pull out" while having sex with another naive highschool person, this kind of line does not fly with a woman who is 25 that you bring home from the bar. It just as easily could have been me having a child in highschool. People in highschool are naive just as i was back then.

And btw it is not even close to the same thing as her offering candy, she is telling these kids how bad your life gets messed up when you have a kid when you are 17, how does that equal her having candy and not giving it to a child? She is holding out Candy and telling them that if they decide to eat the candy there will be heabvy consequences. It is more along the lines of her having a bottle of posison that tastes good, and then her saying "if you drink this poison there is consequences." a.k.a. if you have sex there is consequences.

#47     Sep 3, 2009
  8. LOL, did you ever listen to any of those high school speakers? Drunk driving, drugs, whatever....kids aren't going to take anything seriously.

#48     Sep 3, 2009

9. Ok, but I think Bristol Palin will not stop someone who want to do something because she gave a speech. She has the mom who is evangelical and teaches her abstinence all her life, but no birth control. So Bristol Palin was in the house of abstinance teaching, but she could not resist. That is real. If she had a mom who explain birth control and abstinence, I think she would ask her mom for birth control and be ok most likely.

What I am saying about candy is Bristol Palin could not resist. She wanted to do that. So now she is telling people to say no?
    Why she could not say no? Her mother taught her to say no (abstinence)
    You can not stop that. It is so normal even religious fear tactic does not work. Teenagers are not stupid to believe fear tactics.

#49     Sep 3, 2009
  10. This is the exact same argument as an ex drug addict telling people to say no when they have tried it. People make mistakes and learn from them, it is the way of life.

#50     Sep 3, 2009