Levi Johnston airs more of Sarah Palins dirty laundry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Sep 2, 2009.

1. give him time, he'll come up with a worse argument.

"Levi" is a trojan. It's the left's attempt to denounce all previous notions of what a "traditional" family is.

Pathetic, yes, ... but it is entertaining

#31     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Which convicted republicans appear at RNC conventions making speeches about law and order?

Apart from Ollie North...

#32     Sep 2, 2009
  3. So then by this standard the only people who should come into schools and speak about not doing drugs are the people who have NEVER done them before right?? Wow you are stupid!

You really think that kids are more likely to learn from a teacher who has lived a totally sheltered life and never ever touched drugs?

It probably wasnt a problem with you as a kid since you were unable to find a friend to experiement with, but every person i know thought alot more about wether or not they wanted to try cocaine based on the person who came in and talked to us about becoming a prostitute just to get more crack, as opposed to the teacher who said "just say no!"

#33     Sep 2, 2009
  4. So you take advice on how to trade from a losing trader?

Figures...

#34     Sep 2, 2009

5. AHAHAHAHAHAHA bar none this is up for this most moronic statement ever, actually yes i do take advice from people who have lost money in the past and have become profitable. Ask any trader on this site wether they learn more from their losers or their winners, you are an idiot, more proof that you dont trade for a living. I started out losing money, and am now profitable (much more than you are, guaranteed) does this mean i should not try to teach people since i started out losing? You are proving my point for me moron. Wow it is easy arguing with you.

Tell me at what point i said i was taking advice from a drunk driver who was currently drunk driving a car?? Or at which point they send people high on meth to schools to teach about not doing drugs?? I said i learn from people who have experiences who have experienced the situation and pulled through it. I prefer to learn from people who have actually been there as opposed to learning how to trade from someone who has never placed a trade you moron. I suppose this is why you still are not a profitable trader as you are attempting to learn from people who have never taken a loss.

#35     Sep 2, 2009
  6. Looks like I gave you just enough rope...

How exactly has Bristol Palin shown that she has learned her lesson?

Because her mommy told us so?

Too funny...

#36     Sep 2, 2009
  7. I suppose you know her sex life better than the rest of us, since you like going after young underage children. She can teach from the life expereince of having a child, she realises she made a mistake and is teaching about the mistake it isnt hard to figure out idiot.

she is a good person to teach about abstinence, and what can go wrong if you have a kid at an early age.

#37     Sep 2, 2009
  8. How about the slutty Palin brat shuts her trap, raises her child for a few years, shows us that she has actually reformed from her slutty life, then comes back later having had success in life...

Gottam yall are foolish...

#38     Sep 2, 2009
  9. You are a sick individual there is no point in arguing with you, as you will always come out with these stupid straw arguments, anyone else who has read this thread to this point feel free to criticize me and say i am wrong.

She like all the other people i hasve mentioned made a mistake in life and is trying to teach others based on it, i give her a lot more credit than a sicko like you who comes on this site advocating pedophillia, and then trashes Bristol Palin who is actually trying to help people. You must feel real proud of yourself calling an 18 year old a slut.

I am done with you now bye.

edit: for the record so no one makes any mistake i am not a Sarah Palin supporter and think she is dumber than a bag of rocks, i am more than willing to call a spade a spade. whoever else wants to argue with anything else i have said on this thread feel free.

#39     Sep 2, 2009

10. [​IMG]

#40     Sep 2, 2009