Levi Johnston airs more of Sarah Palins dirty laundry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Amen, brother.

#21     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Do we see republicans endorsing ex convicts for positions of law and order?

ROTFLMAO...

Only if the are Ollie North and they lied to protect daddy Reagan...

Too fuch'n funny...

#22     Sep 2, 2009
  3. from the friends i had who had children in their late-teens and early twenties, i learned one thing, if you have it in you, you grow the hell up quickly

#23     Sep 2, 2009
  4. I never understood why the right wing channells never argued from this side.

#24     Sep 2, 2009
  5. i have

:p

The obvious comparison are drug addicts ...

#25     Sep 2, 2009
  6. They don't argue from that side because they are the upholders of "family values."

Let's see, Senator Larry Craig for the position of bathroom monitor...

Bwaaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

#26     Sep 2, 2009
  7. Actually yeah it does moron, who do you think goes to schools and speaks to kids about not drinking and driving?? I dont know about you but where i am from every single school we went to had a person who went to jail on vehicular manslaughter come in and talk about the consequences of drunk driving, kids can relate to people who have made the mistake more. The other one waqs drug addicts who got off of drugs coming in to schools to talk about how horrible their life was while they were doing drugs, this has to be one of the worst arguments in the history of ET.

#27     Sep 2, 2009

8. "family values" ... an oldy but a goody.

what exactly do you have against family values?

:p

#28     Sep 2, 2009
  9. lol was thinking the exact same thing :D

#29     Sep 2, 2009
  10. I have nothing against people who practice their own family values with their only family...

#30     Sep 2, 2009