Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. You're sticking to the story? Does it end with you placing a gun in your mouth? Bro, you're extremely creepy. It's an Executive AirShare corp jet you f*cking fool!

#81     Jul 28, 2012
  2. Aloud?

Part of the Country where you live? It's Embraer's hangar. omg, I love it so.

#82     Jul 28, 2012
  3. Here:

Embraer announced this week it delivered the first copy of its recently certified Phenom 300 executive jet on Dec. 29. Executive Flight Services, a subsidiary of Executive AirShare, took possession of the aircraft at Embraer's headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. Executive AirShare, a fractional operator

#83     Jul 28, 2012
  4. No thanks. I don't have any questions. You stated the hangar in the Embraer pic was you local hangar, when in fact it's their photo.

You stated it's yours when in fact it's currently in operation in Executive AirShare's fleet.

You made my day. Alex W. of puretick made the same mistake when he posted his "personal jet" but left the tail numbers unobscured in the photo. When checked with the FAA it turned out to owned by a unit of Butler Aviation.

Lightning does indeed strike twice.

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/FirstDelivery_EmbraerPhenom300LightJet_201802-1.html

I've got to put some meat on the grill, but I'll BBL thanks!

#84     Jul 28, 2012
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I never said I was a pilot. But I do know how to read. Those are not t6a's. In your attempt to be cool you wanted us to look up t6a's as evidence that you were some hotshot pilot. You might be that, but more likely your just a prentedee wannabe douche.

#85     Jul 28, 2012
  6. You state above that you secured THAT HANGAR. Then you said it's not your pic!

#86     Jul 28, 2012
  7. I would hate for this fine thread to be relegated to chit-chat or worse, so let's get back to the topic of FX leverage.

#87     Jul 28, 2012
  8. Brother. You stated the hangar in the photo was one that you secured. Unfortunately the hangar is not one that you secured. It's Embraer's stock photo and their hangar.

I never stated it was EFS' hangar. You stated YOU SECURED the hangar in the picture that YOU posted.

The plane in question is in Executive's AirShare fleet. So no, the pic isn't yours... yet you imply it is by stating it's the hangar you use, which was secured by you at great expense.

So ya, there is a bit of a plot hole in your fiction. How can the hangar have been secured by you (at great expense) when it's Embraer's stock photo outside of their hangar?

Bad, but worse is the fact that the plane in question is in Executive AirShare's fleet. So either you own the co. or you're a psychopath.

I am done with you, Hosea. It's my hope that you get your shit together and stop trying to impress us with your fantasy airfleet. It's too pathetic to continue, but I know you'll try.

Nobody forced you to post that pic of the Embraer. You have no reason to be pissed at anyone but yourself.

#88     Jul 28, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

only licensed pilot on ET is lucrum.

#89     Jul 28, 2012
  10. the point is, it doesn't matter if you are not who atticus says you are

the point is, you are obviously not who you say you are

you started out as a big forex trader

and now you are some hotshot pilot

you claim you have no idea who atticus is

then you start talking about old arguments and old aquaintences

and you claim he was a "waste of time" even though at first you claimed you had no idea what he was talking about

so you are kind of like a fish out of water

the water you usually swim in is unsuspecting gulliabalates

but we are "Elite Traders" and can see right through your bullshit, but you did provide us with a little weekend entertainment. Many of us are students of the disturbed. Since that is what most trading strategies are based on.

Go ahead, I have nothing better to do until 1715 et Sunday when my market opens up, and then if you have the last word you will win

but like I said, I am very passive and don't have a competitive bone in my body

but I do like a good laugh

#90     Jul 28, 2012