Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. ok atticus, you finally got me, are you happy? This is my true identity (I told you I have been around a while) you little young punk, dream about that tonight

thttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NARA-542191-WASP-pilot.jpg

#71     Jul 28, 2012
  2. Jesse Livermore's book Reminiscence of a Stock Operator will tell you everything you need to know about bucket shops and leverage.

"I learned early that there is nothing new in Wall Street. There can’t be because speculation is as old as the hills. Whatever happens in the stock market today has happened before and will happen again. I’ve never forgotten that. "

Bucket shops give everyone leverage so that it only takes a small move in the underlying to go against them and create a margin closeout on their accounts.

This has been going on for a long time.

#72     Jul 28, 2012
  3. So you answer is no, you cannot provide a link to any site which connects one of your usernames to Embry Riddle.

I know that if the tail number was visible I could prove that plane assuredly belongs to someone other than you.

#73     Jul 28, 2012
  4. Oops. Google images, numbnuts:

http://australianaviation.com.au/2010/01/first-phenom-300-lj-delivered/

I can hear the retort now... "Of course I wouldn't post an image of my actual jet! It's on an ATS rendition mission in Prague!"

http://australianaviation.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/1_Phenom_300_Delivery_-_Alta_.jpg

#74     Jul 28, 2012
  5. GODAMMIT! I'M RICH AND A VERY SUCCESSFUL BIG FOREX TRADER! WHY WON'T YOU LITTLE RETAIL TRADERS BELIEVE THAT?

I AM MISSING A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING WITH NEW INVESTORS WASTING MY TIME HERE ON ET, JUST TO CONVINCE YOU.

That's the problem with you small traders, you just don't realize how valuable time is when you get to my level.

well thanks a lot, you probabaly just all cost me another 1 million (not that a million is that big of a deal anymore)

but it is a big waste of my time

and us big traders don't waste time on ET with little retail traders

SATIISFIED?

next?

#75     Jul 28, 2012
  6. So you can't.

Honestly, I'd like to hear MOAR about your fancy jet. You know, the pic you nabbed off of google images as your own?

#76     Jul 28, 2012
  7. what was that the guy said?

Oh yeah

methinks thou dost protest too much

#77     Jul 28, 2012
  8. http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/FirstDelivery_EmbraerPhenom300LightJet_201802-1.html

January 6, 2010

First Delivery: Embraer's Phenom 300 Light Jet
    Email this article |Print this article
    By Mary Grady, Contributing editor

Embraer announced this week it delivered the first copy of its recently certified Phenom 300 executive jet on Dec. 29. Executive Flight Services, a subsidiary of Executive AirShare, took possession of the aircraft at Embraer's headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. Executive AirShare, a fractional operator, already has a fleet of Phenom 100 aircraft, which started deliveries about a year ago. "As the world's leading operator of Phenom 100 aircraft, we have been extremely pleased with the performance and low direct operating costs of this entry-level jet, and hold similarly high expectations for the Phenom 300," said Keith Plumb, president and chief operating officer of Executive AirShare. Embraer's training facility in Dallas, Texas, graduated its first four Phenom 300 pilots last month. All four already held type ratings for the Phenom 100.

The Phenom 300 light jet can fly with a single pilot and seats six to eight passengers. It can cruise at up to 453 knots at an altitude up to 45,000 feet, and has a range of 1,971 nautical miles. AVweb's editorial director Paul Bertorelli took a tour of the jet at NBAA 2009; click here for the video.

#78     Jul 28, 2012
  9. Tango 6 Alpha, you are on full tilt, and everybody here at the table is just having fun with you.

It's no longer about winning or losing

it's just about how depraved the human mind can be

I know it's kind of cruel

But nobody ever accused traders of being kind

and this is why leverage almost always works

Like the man said, to them that have more shall be given, to them that don't have, even that what they got shall be taken away (I paraphrase, mostly for the sake of those Indiana traders.)

#79     Jul 28, 2012
  10. OK, he's the man behind EFS... or not. It's his local hangar, perhaps in his backyard, yet it's Embraer's hanger. Priceless.

#80     Jul 28, 2012