Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. well, a suggestion and a comment,

first of all, I didn't read your last post (too long)

and secondly, I am about getting tired of your shit

#61     Jul 28, 2012
  2. yeah, that's great, I have been approached by bucket shops that want me to invest, so I know the routine.

But how does www.interactivebrokers.com do it? Or how does www.cme.com do it?

#62     Jul 28, 2012
  3. How can you reconcile your statement that I don't know who you are, yet I know that you attended Embry Riddle?

And yes, you're still one crazy mofo. I understand that your insecurity re: your living situation turned you into Walter Mitty, but you're blown, man.

Why continue a fight to save face when there is nothing left to save? You'll disappear like last time and come back with a new handle and attempt to recruit "testers" for your dubious MT4 scripts.

What's really absurd is the contention that you're some pro with an FX PB connection yet you produce hack youtube videos showing word docs with bullshit pseudocode with lines concerning FXCM, yet you profess to despise the company? Bloomberg FXGO too low brow?

Prime brokerage + interbank + MT4 + FXCM does not compute.

I have nothing personal against people I've never met. We had a tif and someone you blew-up in FX contacted me in PM and gave me the story. Sucks for both of you, but such is life.

WTF does FXCM (beyond your insistence on staying with FXCM) have to do with this thread? I've never said anything about FXCM that can be remotely construed as positive. I do not now, nor have I ever worked for FXCM, and I have never been a client of FXCM.

Bye Hosea, and enjoy the Huayra.

#63     Jul 28, 2012
    #64     Jul 28, 2012
  5. the only thing you explained to me is that you are a nut case suffering from delusions of grandeur.

I am just a small podunk retail punter and never present myself as otherwise.

But I've been at this a long time, and one of the reasons I am still solvent is because I can figure out the difference between shit and shinola.

I don't know who you think you are fooling, but yes, there are some very gullible members here on ET, and occasionally they think I know something they don't and I quickly point out to them I am not any smarter, just been around a little longer.

You are a sick puppy. But I will say this, a sick puppy to the extreme, and that is always entertaining.

The problem is, I have no agenda and nothing to do, so you can post your shit till the cows come home and I will always ridicule it.

If you want to make any progress in your scam, I would suggest you change your handle and try a different approach.

Because as long as you post under 6TA you will always be labeled a scumbag fool.

otherwise, don't come off pretending you are moving big money and get totally pissed off when someone doesn't believe you.

#65     Jul 28, 2012
  6. and that is why kids, they tell you not to lie, because it just gets harder and harder to remember what lies you have told, and you have to talk more and more, and your posts get really long. (Jack Hershey?)

If you're going to lie, keep it short and sweet

(that's what I do)

After I tell you all the true stories, if you are still listening and will buy me a drink, I will tell you the lies

and actually, the lies are much more entertaining

the truth keeps happening

but the lies are old and have been rehearsed many times

#66     Jul 28, 2012
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

You mentioned to look up t6a. This is what comes up when you type t6a military in google. Not some covert secret special air force squad you are implying.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechcraft_T-6_Texan_II#section_6

Thr call it a trainer ad site a source. What do you do? Read some jane's books to sound like a hotshot. Pretty douchey to me.

#67     Jul 28, 2012
  8. sorry about that T6A, just an innocent dyslexic slip (or a typo) No disrespect intended

#68     Jul 28, 2012
  9. oh, are you doing that again? Is that what you call sarcasm?

Again, I apologize for mispelling your handle. No harm was intended.

#69     Jul 28, 2012
  10. Not that I doubt your veracity... but how about providing ONE LINK to back up your statement. Just one.

#70     Jul 28, 2012