Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I think he's just trying to sound serious and 'hardcore' as a trader.

Don't know who he's trying to convince though..

#51     Jul 28, 2012
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

T6A is a trainer jet which is cool but he's acting like a reservist who says he's part on the navy seals.

So instead of being cool he's being a douche.

#52     Jul 28, 2012
  3. The guy who Hosea burned told me that he (tango) washed out of Embry Riddle and has never seen military service. The only thing keeping the client from losing the remaining 10% is that he wouldn't wire Hosea the funds, which he asked him to do at the outset.

#53     Jul 28, 2012
  4. a member post 9600 times in 4 to 5 years, and you ask him, "How many is that?"

If that's what you call sarcasm. you are missing something more than the fact that you made a mistake coming here and got nailed.

hey man, "That's what I do" I always got my back to the wind. I'm a real big guy.

Mine goes all the way to Saint Louie!

at anyrate, where does the money come from to supply all the world with margin?

#54     Jul 28, 2012
  5. Are you being sarcastic? I can never tell.

otherwise, if you are the pilot I'm getting the hell off the plane, even if I have to jump.

I always heard rich guys were real jerks, I guess it is actually true.

#55     Jul 28, 2012
  6. Side comment: Isn't that part of the problem currently fueling the student debt bubble in the US? :p

#56     Jul 28, 2012
  7. I must be clairvoyant.

Big Gulf War hero didn't get GI Bill monies for ERAU? Hmmm.

#57     Jul 28, 2012
  8. You are f*cking insane. Just to state the obvious.

#58     Jul 28, 2012
  9. 3334? so how many will that be in five years? I'm very passive and don't have a competitive bone in my body, but would it beat atticus?

Problem is, I am losing interest in answering beginners questions now that I am a 3000 plus "advanced Elite Trader."

#59     Jul 28, 2012
  10. yeah well, getting back on topic, how is it without a penny to my name, I can max out my credit card and open an account with my local internet forex broker for 1k and move 50k of currencies to my hearts content?

We all know they are trying to get the 1k I don't even have on my credit card balance, but where do they get the money to move the currencies?

The FCM doesn't talk to them on the phone and say, "OK this one looks like a real mark, we'll advance you the margin."

They've been doing this a long time, back before bucket shops, back before forex.

Forget forex for a minute, just go back to the old days of corn and the cbot. How does the whole thing work?

#60     Jul 28, 2012