Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. d08

d08

Mental illness is quite interesting, specially when you get such a close encounter. Stressful situations such as trading seem to bring it on quite quickly. Don't delete the thread please.

#181     Jul 31, 2012
  2. contra

contra

did he leave?

#182     Aug 1, 2012
  3. He posted a bunch over at ForexFactory.. most have called him insane there as well.

#183     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Interest. Also, when one broker starts offering more leverage, the others need to follow to remain competitive.

#184     Aug 17, 2012
  5. i just found this forum after googling my name. I can't believe that Hosea is up to this deceitful crap after all hes destroyed over the passed 10 years! I am no longer married to hosea askew. I divorced him in 2009. He stole from ym family and myself and he has never made a dime from trading and lost all of our savings while married. Im still hounded by the IRS even though were divorced.

Please do not associate me with any of Hosea a skews actions. I have nothing to do with his finances and had no knowledge of the scams hes done.

Please leave me out of this!

#185     Aug 30, 2012
  6. and I quote:....

I wanted to let my fellow members that the followng troll has been identified:

SignalBender, idouble, stealthtrader, horizontal

We got his name from elitetrader forums. His name is HOSEA ASKEW from Antioch California. Hes been out of work for years and supported by his wife. He lives in subsidised housing. Hes going by tango 6 alpha over there.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63956

#186     Aug 30, 2012
  7. ammo

ammo

the market is gamed like a carnival, the house has it built in to win,the leverage just helps them take your $1000 quicker,there is risk but they have that covered aside from a catastrophe, and if that happens, they have that covered too(i.e. bailout),at least that is what they believe

#187     Aug 30, 2012
  8. What house? I am trading against other traders. If I lose my broker does not win, they just get commission.

#188     Sep 2, 2012
  9. ammo

ammo

morgan stanley , gsax , jp morgan, etc are all trading against us,we are the mom and pops, the real mom and pops are gone

#189     Sep 3, 2012
  10. But I thought most of them just front run. Have co-located servers, pay for a 1 second look at bids before anyone else, and scalp for 1 - 2 ticks of profit. I doubt they are trading for longer term. Also, I doubt that they are gunning for your trades that last for days.

#190     Sep 3, 2012