Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

makes me wonder what else he's hitting

#141     Jul 30, 2012
  2. MattSF

MattSF

For someone that asserts he's above it all you certainly look completely whacko. i'll be sure to watch the news. You sound like youre about to asplode and off some people.

Do us all a favor and just do yourself, ok? Jesus man, go away.

#142     Jul 30, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

I could out-trade your ass any day of the week, bitch. So could most in this thread. Anyone can talk shit all day. But it takes quite another sort to back it up. So back it up, Nancyboy. You wanna impress us with all your multiple-fib fractal, awesome oscillator bullshit, u go for it. Post the exact links to your amazing calls, make some live ones, or shut the fuck up. And btw, I couldn't give a fuck about ur loser system, "ideas" or whatever the fuck ur rambling about. I know how to trade. And it's quite evident, you do not. So go on, shithead. Dazzle us.

#143     Jul 30, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Pound ur boyfriend up the ass all night long? Ya, we know.

#144     Jul 30, 2012
  5. MattSF

MattSF

It seems like you could use someone to talk to. Our business is difficult even under the best of circumstances and it's ok to admit failure. In your case it may be mandatory to saving your emotional health.

#145     Jul 30, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

"haters of fact" lol

Ever heard of projection? That's you, Tagmyass.

Post some live calls. I'll apologize, right here, in this thread. I'll take it all back. Now demonstrate your mad skillz.

#146     Jul 30, 2012
  7. well, I know one thing for sure, I'm not chatting with somebody that has escaped retail hell and is trading on the interbank level like he first asserted

And I'm not chatting with someone who at first claimed he had no idea who atticus was

and I am chatting with someone who posts pictures of airplanes and claims he owns them when a knowledgeable poster who knows what he is talking about can tell you the exact hangar and aircraft and posts who the actual owner is and it's not the person I'm chatting with

and I'm chatting with someone who thinks he has more time on his hand than I do

Next?

#147     Jul 30, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Not sure what you're on about. Atticus is gay? So is Lucrum? How would you know that? Anyway. Post some live calls. Lets keep this on-topic, shall we?

#148     Jul 30, 2012
  9. mods please close this thread...it outlived it's usefulness 47 pages back

#149     Jul 30, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

That's great, Jeff. Now are you going to make some calls for us, or not?

#150     Jul 30, 2012