level5trading.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GeorgeC, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Guess I aint got none. :D

#11     Jan 28, 2002
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

<i>I did visit your website, but after I viewed the log I made a speedy exit. Hey I only post when I have something I feel could really help someone. </i>

What was not to your liking? Leave something of substance. Help all these poor folks out so they can avoid the poison I'm ooozing.

#12     Jan 28, 2002
  3. BRANDONF, IF I BUY YOUR SERVICE.........

HOW MUCH $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CAN YOU MAKE ME???????????

WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM YOU IN TERMS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$??????????

I AM SERIOUS, DO YOU HAVE THE MARKET ACUMEN TO MAKE ME TONS OF $$$$$$$$$$?????????

THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP, DON'T YOU THINK!!!!?????

WELL...??????????

#13     Jan 28, 2002
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

<i>HOW MUCH $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CAN YOU MAKE ME??????????? </i> I think we both know that <b> I </b> can't make you money. You push the buttons. I'm not managing your accounts. If I was, you could expect to make money.

<i> WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM YOU IN TERMS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$?????????? </i> Ditto above.

#14     Jan 28, 2002
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Brandon,

I think I've made a few useful observations here.

I agree you've made quite a few and I appreciate your posts. Arky sounds frustrated and, no, your posts don't provide specific setups, entries, exits, etc. but that doesn't make them any less useful. Your insights and perspective are always welcome.

#15     Jan 28, 2002
  6. arky

arky

I freely admit that I am terribly frustrated. I am searching everywhere for any clues. I will probably have to renew w/ Jay at UT, because I need a mentor. I am not interested in slamming anyone, I am looking for help! That 's it, pure and simple.

I am open to substantive suggestions.

Thank you.

--arky

#16     Jan 28, 2002
  7. BRANDONF, WHAT GOOD ARE YOU IF YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT BUTTONS TO PUSH & WHEN????

DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL THAT YOU AREN'T TRADING MY ACCOUNT!!!

THAT'S BS!!!!!

IF YOU CAN TRADE MY ACCOUNT & MAKE $$$$$$$$$$$$$.....

THEN YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT BUTTONS TO PUSH TO MAKE THE SAME $$$$$$$$$!!!!!

WELL...???????????

#17     Jan 28, 2002
  8. EASY ON THE CAPS DUDE...ITS LATE AND MY EYES HURT.......

#18     Jan 28, 2002
  9. DATTRADER...........

OK!

:)

#19     Jan 28, 2002
  10. Toni

Toni

<i>Honestly, I did visit your website, but after I viewed the log I made a speedy exit. </i>

How funny, the logs aren't on the site, they are emailed. And of course there is little information on the site... it's under construction or didn't you read the big bold letters on the home page?

Not that I'm defending Brandon mind you.. I think he can be a completely obnoxious annoying egotistical pain in the ... well.. you fill in the blank. Now I can say this honestly since I've lived with him for 6 years.

On the other hand, how about looking beyond his flippant remarks. Most of his points stem from the fact that success as a trader is really an individual thing. No one can tell you what type of trading will work for you. That's something you have to figure out for yourself. Sure Brandon could lay out a few ideas of strategies that work well, but these change as the market changes and why bother when someone will just come on and slam it because what works for him won't work for everyone... I can't trade his setups well most of the time because he's usually in and out too quickly for my tastes. Does it mean it doesn't work? No.

It's not really an odd thing that people who actually put themselves on the line and say they are really good are the ones who get slammed on boards like this. Those with more subtle approaches to marketing their products and services like a few I can think of on here are probably more likely to get more people into them (of course this doesn't mean they'll keep them.)

Well, I should get going.. I actually have to go write something of substance now...

#20     Jan 28, 2002