Level of satisfaction with Economy, Security, Wars and life overall.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Uno, May 22, 2010.

Are you happy with overall direction of US

1. No we are not

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. Everything is fine

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. I don't care, livin day to day till I drop

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Just trying to get you to think a little bit, nothing personal :p

#11     May 24, 2010
  2. But on a serious note, I can't answer accurately to any of the poll options.

I am not happy with the way things are. However, it seems like the overall trend is starting to go in the right direction.

Finally, people are:
    -Starting to be more aware and informed of the current state of affairs
    -Starting to care about government and politics
    -Starting to care about economics and how policy works and affects them
    -Starting to be more active in bringing about change

So, it seems like the attitude that brings about a positive change and a positive direction for a country is starting to develop. We'll see where that goes.

#12     May 24, 2010
  3. zdreg

zdreg

americans buy to a price point. a man wants a shirt it cannot be above that price and does not seem to charge. let's say years ago a 100 per cent cotton shirt was $30. over the years the price of the shirt stayed the same but the cotton content was reduced to 50% and the polyester content increased to 50%. bottom line in the summer you sweat. the quality of life declines. etc. with other products.

#13     May 24, 2010
  4. Let's not forget the added "value" a company logo.

More perceived value for the money are features we don't need or want. Our new "pleather" wallet holds 60 credit cards.

#14     May 24, 2010
  5. zdreg

zdreg

is that how u obtain capital to trade with? is that a way for u to have a successful bankruptcy?

sounds like a wallet which might be actually useful.

#15     May 24, 2010
  6. OP - cold/c-kid

#16     May 24, 2010
  7. zdreg

zdreg

fat fingers at work again. too bad the poll is of interest and will not be read by as many possible participants as it has been shunted to chit chat. can you imagine that a poll on the direction of the US is deemed to be not worthy of being a part of the main forums?

#17     May 24, 2010