Level of satisfaction with Economy, Security, Wars and life overall.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Uno, May 22, 2010.

Are you happy with overall direction of US

1. No we are not

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. Everything is fine

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. I don't care, livin day to day till I drop

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Uno

Uno

Just the other day I was paying a parking ticket
    I don't let the bastards catch me but I got one the other day and it was 60 dollars downtown center. Last time I paid a parking ticket it was 30 dollars two years ago.

Same thing in the store when buying groceries. Which got me thinking is anyone else noticing drop in standard of living.

My Internet bill went up
    my banking fees went up some of them doubled

Again suicide bombers killed lot of people in Iraq. And few canucks died in Afghanistan. Politicians keep saying it'll get better for long time now both dems and republicans

Are we moving in the right direction do you think. Vote your part I already voted so minus 1 for No we are not.

2. Uno

Uno

oh crap can this be moved to economy Forum I screwed up sorry

3. Dude. Turn off your tv.

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Stop watching Nancy Grace

5. Uno

Uno

I watch way less TV now but how does that help with bills going up.

Our guys dyin abroad watch almost no TV, how does that help them.

6. Uno

Uno

Just heard on GCN JP Moragan Chase big class action lawsuit coming for JP Morgan manipulation of silver market.

This the kind of stuff I am talking about everywhere you look, manipulation, lies, and good guys losing it to bad guys.

7. Uno

Uno

Should I be shorting JP morgan when this comes out

8. If a lawsuit hits JPM, I recommend you go long. I hope you went long after GS got hit with their lawsuit. I need somebody to take the other side of my trades, so I'd appreciate your help.

9. Uno

Uno

You could have just said yes short JP Morgan Chase instead of what you said :)

10. Uno

Uno

As I suspected according to poll most people also smell something rotten with US. Sample is still too small IMO.

#10     May 23, 2010