Level II

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Scalpa, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Tony,

Notice how the chart states that some brokerages have INCA book available on L2 now. Well those that do show sub-penny INCA bids and offers. I use them everyday, and it is important to know where these bids/offers are so that you don't cross them and end up paying a direct INCA buy/sell fee.

#21     Sep 17, 2002
  2. DATT,

I haven't noticed ILND anywhere yet but what about CINN. I've got that everywhere. I know that CINN is the symbol for the Cincinnati exchange and Island posts there now but is CINN soesable? If so I did not know that, .... shit!

Thanks for the heads up if that is the case, I don't know how I missed that. :confused:

#22     Sep 17, 2002
  3. But there is no doubt that Island has been posting as ILND in some Naz big caps-and has been SOesable-since early July. I also knew ISLD was reporting their trades through the CInncinati exchange but I am still confused as to what MMID Island will be using for SUperMontage. SInce the CINN Island quote will not be part of the Nasdaq quote, but also considering that Island will STILL be a participant in Supermontage, perhaps Island quotes will show up twice on the L2 screen when representing the NBBO, once as ISLD and once as CINN eg the same quote/order coming from separate quote sources?? Kind of like when I show the Island book in Realtick, the best Island bid will show twice onthe L2 screen, once as Island and once as ISLD. WHo knows.

#23     Sep 17, 2002