Level 3 LVLT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by eagle488, Sep 28, 2006.

1. I have a long position in this company and saw some weakness today. I believe this company will rally during the Oct-Dec period.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this company? Should I vacate my position or hold and why if you can give me a little details? Please, mature logical responses only. Thank you.

(Since this stock is trading at over 5 dollars for now, traded on the Nasdaq and has an average volume of 28 million, Im assuming the discussion of this stock does not violate any board policies. I had one post taken down for the discussion of a certain stock even though it traded on the Nasdaq at an average volume of 411k, covered by 3 analysts and its price was $4.52. Its products could be seen in any Circuit City or other similiar retail outlet. It has advertising agreements with the NFL. I was told that that company was a "penny stock" and the discussion violated board policy. That it was a weak company although 3 different analysts believe that its a "buy". Oh well....)