Level 2 Quotes in QuoteTracker:

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by kalagjb, Feb 2, 2007.

1. kalagjb

kalagjb

Hello :)

I currently have QuoteTracker with free Level 2 quotes from
    Archipelago.

Does anyone know of a better,more in depth,Level 2 that runs with QuoteTracker?

"Thanks" in advance.

2. Schaefer

Schaefer

Hi, why not use the data feed from your broker?

Schaefer

3. kalagjb

kalagjb

Hello :)

"Thanks" for the reply.I am currently using Charles Schwab as my broker.I can get streaming data,but no Level 2 quotes.

QuoteTracker's website has a few subscription vendors that I'm looking into,but not sure which one is the best for Nasdaq Level 2.

Marketfeed or Money.Net look good,but would like someone's opinion or review on these 2 vendors before I sign up.

"Thanks" again.

4. Schaefer

Schaefer

Charles Schwab has no level 2 quotes? :confused:

I've used IQFeed with QT, and they're excellent.

Schaefer.

5. Charles Schwab has level 2 quotes. You can get level 2 quotes on Charles Schwab street smart 2 platform for active traders. Chareles Schwab also gives free charting to their customers. There is no reason for you to use any other charting software if your broker is Charles Schwab. Here is the link.
    http://www.schwabat.com/

6. kalagjb

kalagjb

"Thanks" for the feedback guys.

Guess I need to be more specific about what I have and what I am looking for.

Yes,Schwab does offer Level 2 quotes for active traders with StreetSmart Pro and a account size of $25,000 or greater.

I'm not a active trader,but still very much in the learning stages.
    I have QuoteTracker,because I can't get StreetSmart Pro.Would like to someday or maybe a totally different broker,if or when,I can become more profitable at trading.

Someone mentioned IQ Feed.I'll check them out.

"Thanks" again :)