letting tax breaks end

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Dec 2, 2010.

1. letting tax breaks end for families earning more than $250,000 per year and individuals making more than $200,000. Congress originally authorized the cuts in 2001 and 2003.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well. Looks like I will make sure I only "Make" 199k next year. Thank good for LLC's.

However, I wonder how small business's will react if this passes and the prez signs it. It passed the house today.

Get ready for more unemployed and less job creation?

Will be interesting to see if Congress pass extention on Unemployment bens and lets see if congress cuts Social aid, Wealfair, Foodstamps etc.

If they cut goverment spending then I can deal with the Tax breaks for 200k going away. I can pay the extra tax, no big deal to be honest, I'm will to do my fair share. However, If i see these fucking assclowns continue with Unemployment, Wealfair, foodstamps, etc...I will make sure I fall into the lowest possible personal income tax bracket and run as much through my LLC as I can.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Wonder where they are going to get that money to continue these tax breaks starting in 2011.

Only going to cost $150,000,000,000 a year.

Thats nothing.....

:p :p :p :p :p