Letting 'em all in the ring

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ricter, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Uhh, is that really what you mean?? Being faithful to some conviction when the facts say otherwise is being faithful to falsehood. That would be pretty fucking retarded.

Of course, we have no facts about First Cause, so one can be faithful to any conviction about that without worry.

#61     Jul 1, 2006
  2. bronks

bronks

This is how I see it:

I feel we are not so much an experiment, but an extention of our maker(s). I feel just as we "give birth" to new life, they created a life for us somewhat in their image. I feel that the trials and tribulations here on earth are part of our spiritual growth.

However,

I think because we are given free will, there's always a rift between good and evil (for lack of better terms). Light and dark you might say. I don't think man realises his responsibilities to each other in the context of free will. I think in every "society" there will always be the malfectants...

These malfectants, like an animal with rabies, will have to eventually be put down by their owner; lest the whole herd gets infected. That's the owners responsibility. After of which the herd is able to move forward...

I believe this will be called the tribulation.

I grew up Catholic and can't even remember if that's a Catholic term, anyway I do know one thing, I can only do my part with my beliefs and hope for the best. We were not put onto this earth by an unloving God(s) <-------- [I hate that word, it has no meaning to me], a little aloof perhaps, but for the most part I think we are in their best interest... hopefully.

#62     Jul 1, 2006
  3. bronks

bronks

Hey Johnny or I am --

C'mon don't leave me hanging. Feed me Seymour!

#63     Jul 5, 2006