Letting 'em all in the ring

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ricter, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Generalization fallacies abound...

What a trip. You speak of IDers in absolute terms about what you see as absolutism...

How ironic...

Many IDers just think intelligent design is more probable than ignorant chance.

By the way, do you have some scientific fact as to why the universe exists, and when it came into being, or if it is eternal, and when it will end, if it will end?

Uhhh, didn't think so...

I have said it before, I will say it again, you are entitled to your belief systems just as much as the next guy...

#41     Jun 29, 2006
  2. Quick answer:

Time is a measurable period or chronology experienced within the consciousness of a specie on a given wavelength of light. In terms of the Ain-Soph, "time" and "space" do not exist.

A time cell is an arbitrary unit of time measurement used for experimentation with several life forms, all with their own "time coding" and biological track different from one another.

A time-lag is time differentiation between different orders of creation; where the subcreations experience events on a time table which is measurably slower than the master program. Hence, civilizations in a time-lag act out events that have already taken place on higher levels of creation.

An aeon is a unit of creation used in the architecture of spiritual-physical worlds; a subcomponent of a consciousness time zone. "Aeon" represents a fundamental unit in the cycles of creation used to calculate soul development.

The Ain Soph is the limitless Light; It is the divine emanations which are sent forth to create the light spectrums and bring the "Secrets" and "Mysteries" of the Infinite Mind of my Father "YHWH" from one heavenly hierarchy into creation.

The Seventh Ray is that part of the Ain Soph used by the Elohim Creator Gods in bringing the advanced Adamic-Sethian seed to this planet. This is a radiation of spiritual intelligence that works with the sovereign, divine part of the human soul.

A spectrum is an array of frequencies or wavelengths resulting from the dispersion of radiation. A quanta range in one of the myriad levels of Light.

A space-time overlap is the overlap of different levels of intelligence with their respective consciousness domains. In the greater universe, higher intelligence can move through the space between three-dimensional sets into coordination with intelligence of any other space-time set. This is the means through which the human race (the "Bride") is sufficiently altered to receive the characteristics of the higher creation (the "Bridegroom").

I can expand upon this theme if you like, so that it can be abundantly clear.

Namaste,

Jesus

#42     Jun 29, 2006
  3. bronks

bronks

Expand away dude. Interesting.

Are you Johnny K?

#43     Jun 29, 2006
  4. Time is within the consciousness of the specie, literally within the structure of the chromosomes. The chromosomes are keyed into a valency of Light that I will call a Light-time zone, or consciousness-time zone. One must, literally, leave his consciousness time zone before he can see that its boundaries are not those of actual time or space but that of consciousness purification. Only when the chromosomes can go past the Light-time zone can they proceed to evolve into a higher body of Light.

The Light-time zone is the geometry of the time factor which trips the chromosomes to live and generate. The chromosomal patterns exist in grids which have unique colors in geometric form existing within every consciousness time zone. Therefore they are capable of being fused into different Light-time zones by the right cross matching.

Man will be able to take the chromosomes of the Light-Life structure on one level of creation and carry a given consciousness code across into another consciousness domain by projecting it onto a wavelength of Light.

Man will be able to understand this transfer principle by employing a light beam with a specific wavelength on a chromosome so that he can see how the chromosome explodes allowing for it to be rapidly absorbed into the beam for genetic transfer to a new state of matter.

And when this day occurs, the covenant made with Abraham ("Your seed shall be as the stars of the heavens") will call a new seed into existence and clothe it with a pillar of color and send it to other star environments in a multitude of forms.

But I digress. Let's look at the bigger picture....

Every star evolution is on a valency of Light which determines its own evolutionary program, its own Light-time zone. For example, some of man's genetic embodiments were descendants of the blue-white Ray which was directly projected to this planet.

The consciousness time zone has its boundaries in consciousness development, creating time regions that are used in a multitude of ways fulfilling the goals that consciousness sets for itself.

In essence, the consciousness time zone is the divine configuration whereby the many programs of the Creator Gods - the Elohim, and the physical forms of creation all share a major manifestation of the Ain Soph Limitless Light radiations which bear the imprint of the Divine Mind.

The major goal is the sowing of seeds from the collective fields of the luminaries for the purpose of rejoicing in all of the infinite possibilities of unfolding the Father's Mind. The unfoldment of the Divine Mind's programs of Light energy purification requires continuous formation-restoration of divine seeds of Light. Through this unfoldment the entropic regions (of less desirable worlds) are either restored or fall away as imperfect creation.

In this expansion there are two creations simultaneously occurring at all times which I shall term "divine" and "physical".

The divine creation initiates through templates of energy, configurations which shape multiple energy spectrums and localized fields of negative mass which precede the shaping of physical reality.

The Creator Gods require certain mechanistic forms for testing their creative impulse, for which reason they created the physical worlds. The physical worlds are seeded by templates which contain the blueprint for gradual evolution through a sequence of biomechanical stages. Therefore the physical worlds operate within "time-lag" dimensions because they are subordinate to a divine program of consciousness activity.

In other words, the "time-lag" is created by virtue of the seed form being extended into physical space. Therefore, the "time-lag" is a physical separation which may exist, in terms of millions of Light years, between the energy grids of creation and the human vantage point; however, from the standpoint of higher spiritual reality it is only consciousness which separates man from God, and the realization that the "divine template" is only on the other side of Light directly within man's presence at all times.

The "Last Days" will mark a noticeable speeding up of consciousness time and the intensification of spiritual Love. For those not working with the Light, it will be a time of great tribulation when economic manipulation of the human creation will be brought to an end.

If this is not clear, I would be willing to include more details.

Namaste,

Jesus

#44     Jun 30, 2006
  5. bronks

bronks

Yes please include more details, in more layman's terms if possible and of how it relates to us in the here and now Also, if we are here to "evolve into a higher plane", why would it be coming to an end? Wouldn't that just leave the order of things incomplete?

#45     Jun 30, 2006
  6. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Any talk of "facts" should be thrown out the window in these type of discussions. (Gravity included) And anybody should be allowed to believe what everything the hell they want to believe without being mocked and riduculed. We are sitting here today having this dicussion largely because this land was settled by people who believe the same thing.

I'll ask you, what is the probability that the next time you release a ball from your hand, instead of the gravitional pull of the earth attracting it downward the ball suddenly flies straight up?

I'll give you a hint. It's not ZERO.

This one takes the cake though: ( I seem to be saying that alot)

Ricter had pointed out - ID'ers won't listen or try to understand any "facts". "

QUESTION: Just who is attempting to supress who here???

ANSWER: Figure it out yourself. Reference www.dictionary.com if necessary.

As for "unknowable" .. I placed the probability at 99.99%+.
    There will ALWAYS be another source of the source of the source of the source ...

#46     Jun 30, 2006
  7. I would be glad to use layman's terms. Quick answer:

Once you are into the next higher plane of evolution, your evolution need not end. There is a continuum. It is open-ended. You are being made "into" the image and similitude of the Elohim Creator Gods who "made" you. And even that is open-ended. The nature of the "kingdom" is open-ended expansion. The method of expansion is what we are discussing. You choose the path, stepping through the galaxies, literally stepping from star to star, region to region, dimension to dimension...and multiple regions simultaneously. Whatever path you choose, it leads closer to, or further from the Father ("home")...the Source. Currently, your physical embodiment is on the outer edge of a galactic disk called the Milky Way. In more ways than one, you can consider yourself out on the frontiers, kind of like in the" wild wild west". This is commendable when you consider that it was a choice made by the Greater You to extend love into regions of darkness...while at the same time collecting a biologically originated body for further evolution and expansion.

So there is a lower evolution and a Higher Evolution. There are many of the Higher Evolution willing to help planet earth to the extent that planet earth is willing to be helped. That is not always the case, but help is increasing proportionally to the amount of help called for individually and collectively.

Why is this cycle coming to an end? Because it is nearly "time" for it to end! It is relative to consciousness "thresholds". It is relative to the growth of "seeds" planted by myself and many others over the course of this aeon. That is why I said, "Lift up your heads, look! The harvest is ready!". Like a vineyard planted long ago, it's time to pick the grapes. It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff. This is relative to the development of consciousness and the reaching of critical mass points where there is sufficient "mass" created by those who have gathered in Light and Love to open the door to the next universe en-mass.

The Mayan calendar ends 2012. If time is relative to consciousness, and is literally built into the chromosomes, what does that suggest for your near future? For many, it will be a time of transition. I will suggest to you that the true "Exodus" has not yet occurred. Also, the story of Noah's ark is as a parable considering what is in store for those able and willing to heed the signs of the times.

As for the here and now, your single most important task is self-realization so that you can more fully embody the higher evolution aspect of yourself that I will call your "Overself" (the Being that sent you here and sustains your Life Force)...so that you can come into your full power and make the transitions with ease. It has been my mission...by demonstration, instruction, and alchemy... to make that connection possible for everyone... That is when you really begin to "live".

Namaste,

Jesus

#47     Jun 30, 2006
  8. stu

stu

ok. throw out all "facts". But please remember that you have done so for a little later down this post.
    Throw out Gravity fact, and with it throw out the fact you made that... where things began is unknowable.

Right there are no facts. Now what... and so what? How does that assist debating anything at all?
    People should be allowed to believe anything the hell they want , but what the hell is so wrong with people being allowed to mock or ridicule anything at all?. Mock unreasonably or without foundation and the ridicule will be on the other foot.
    This land was settled by people agreeing about not believing the same things
    Then I must ask ....Is that another "fact" ?!
    There is I think a BIG problem with your argument, I am simply trying to explain what it is..
    You have already defined that 99.99%+% probability of yours as a "fact". Here you stated it so...."I know that the quesiton of where "things" ultimately began is unknowable to be a fact" But remember ?... you threw out all "facts"?

So then the same probability should apply to the released ball from my hand. "99.99%+% probablitity" It will fall to earth. So by your very own definition, it too is a "fact". Gravity IS a "fact".

So now you throw out all the facts why? Because Gravity is a fact? I was simply saying ID'ers do that. Make facts up but thro out every other one that doesn't fit with their notions of ID.

BTW I offered my view on other than ID or Random which you seemed stuck with. Do you have a problem with natural?
    Not so, as already pointed out, that is not a fact. There are sourceless sources

#48     Jun 30, 2006
  9. i am wonderiing something here.....i am in my 10 millionth year of evolution.....i had to wait the first million for my eyes to form, so i could see the big leviathans waiting to gobble me up....not seeing them for the first million years was scary.....legs took a few million to get here............then i waited another 5 million o r so until i could reproduce my own kind..and i really wanted kids for so many millions o f years to carry on the tribe t raditions, you know.............that was no problem. as i had nothing but time on my hands.......sit around the cave and evolve..... u know, just twiddling my thumbs that didn't exist yet as they hadn't evolved ....patient kind of guy........then one day i thought, you know i have been eating for a few million years blind as i was waiting for eyes to evolve so i could gather food, i haven't made a trip to the potty cave........but are my digestive systems all in place ....the first few set of teeth were on the bottom of my feet so i had to wait for that to evolve to my mouth......wait my brain was evolving for a few million also, and why did my eyes come out with perfect location on head instead of one on my butt.................EVOLUTIONISTS DON'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON....WHY ARE ALL TEETH IN THE MOUTH AND TOES N FEET AND FINGERS ON HANDS ........TAKE S A NUT NOT TO BELIEVE IN GOD ......EVOLUTION DOES OCCUR, BUT CREATION OF LIFE DOES NOT. AND NEVER DID....EXCEPT BY HE WHO CREATED LIFE..........

#49     Jun 30, 2006
  10. bronks

bronks

I tend to agree with you Porgie. We were engineered.

Take a look around you and enjoy the wonders.

---------------------

Feed me more... I am or Johnny

#50     Jun 30, 2006