Letting 'em all in the ring

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ricter, Jun 26, 2006.

1. What do you expect him to do now that his protector lost all his superpowers?

#31     Jun 29, 2006
  2. Yes!

Jesus

#32     Jun 29, 2006
  3. Excellent posts!

Jesus

#33     Jun 29, 2006
  4. Yes!

Jesus

#34     Jun 29, 2006
  5. Like pieces to a puzzle, there are truths in each of these viewpoints. And each individual holds a piece of the puzzle as each individual has a unique viewpoint. When humankind learns to work together, instead of infighting for selfish agendas, you will figure it out. It is yours to know all things.

You are now seeing the dissolution of rigid polarities and polarists in favor of holistic thinkers. There is much more knowledge yet to come forth in the next few years, so hold on to your hats!

Namaste,

Jesus

#35     Jun 29, 2006
  6. Yes, you will soon enough see that Earth has been through several cycles of evolution before, and we are nearing another Omega Point. The resurrection has begun, and soon you will see the ascension. You see, there is no beginning or end to my Father's kingdom. There can only be a beginning and end to cycles of evolution. These are spectrums of consciousness called "aeons". You see, time itself is a function of consciousness. Your sense of time is programmed into your chromosomes. As your consciousness evolves, so does your DNA, and so must your sense of time...until you reach a threshold of critical mass. At that point it comes time to "harvest" the cycle. Those prepared move to the next time cell (consciousness spectrum). Those not prepared go to a new Alpha Point to repeat the kind of cycle they just flunked. Some may even move backwards a step.

There is a greater totality that is YOU that is overseeing the evolution of your "outer" self that seems to be earthbound. In the celestial heavens, we refer to that self as the "I AM" of your Being. It is this Being that you are that is ultimately orchestrating your own evolution...in concert with the Higher Evolution which is that Brotherhood overseeing this end of the universe. This is why I said, "I AM the Alpha and the Omega" . When you replace my I AM with your I AM you will begin to understand. When you connect your I AM to the I AM of the Higher Evolution, you become "I AM THAT I AM".

Jesus

#36     Jun 29, 2006
  7. I dunno.
    You are careful to bring up time in relation to your (supposed?) cycles.
    WHAT IS TIME?
    Don't forget that God the Father didn't have any need for physics bookies and ET chit-chat in putting together His creation. That kind of stuff only comes out of the frail thoughts of man on the subject. BTW, man's thoughts seem to flip-flop around a lot over the ages.
    Creation never changed.

#37     Jun 29, 2006
  8. It's not just about 'survival of the fittest'. It's that some character traits are so 'ingrained' - genetically so - that no amount of liberal uplift will ever make much difference; some people simply are the way they are and they won't be changed. The best we can hope for is to safeguard ourselves against their excesses and help them to avoid injuring themselves because of their innate tendencies. But making poets out of paupers is a fool's errand. (One could even formulate a convincing argument about 'genuine evil' from this stuff.)

#38     Jun 29, 2006
  9. stu

stu

Darwin was religious. He believed in the possibility of some kind of God creator due to what he considered to be design in nature. Darwin said he was agnostic. His wife who was a devout christian acknowledged he was not christian and His daughter, who was at his deathbed, herself said he did not become a Christian.
    Darwin and others like Huxley, were appalled by the way the Christian Church tried to undermine religion itself, by scorning the work of honorable and religious men.

#39     Jun 29, 2006
  10. stu

stu

pattersb,

I was trying to put to you that which Ricter had pointed out - ID'ers won't listen or try to understand any "facts". Especially those "facts" which do not leave ID as the only possible reasonable explanation. That is what ID is about.

So your response was... " what do your 'facts' say about where life BEGINS "
    You see? The "facts" mentioned were those to do with Gravity, nothing about "where life BEGINS" You had just fulfilled the very modus operandi of an ID'er. Talk about facts to do with Gravity and the response is, {paraphrasing).. ok smartass where are the "facts" which prove creation . And you have the temerity to post a link to the definition of non sequitur after committing such a classic one yourself.

You know as a "fact" where things began is unknowable. It is the same knowledge ancients had about things they knew to be unknowable. But it turned out to be things knowable. Because you or I cannot know where particles can materialize from, but "know" they must come from other particles or a previous cause, does not mean it is unknowable where particles do actually come from.
    Then when particle pairs are found not to require cause, but occur spontaneously ,the circularity argument you refered to stops and it's time again for Ricter's point to ring home again.... ID'ers will never have any uncaused particle proven as "fact". But they will -of course- have an uncaused God !

To an ID'er, you are with us in God Creator, or against us in Random Chance. There are no other possibilities. No Natural causation. The spontaneous and Natural occurrence of particles out of nothing at all can never be natural to the ID'er. The purely Natural occurrence is after all, - other to God or Random.

On religious people being regularly mocked and ridiculed, I find that idea to be over defensive bordering on a persecution complex. Everyone, every group is regularly mocked and ridiculed in some way or other. Religious people are subjected to ridicule no more than others, nor entitled to any special treatment compared to any others.

#40     Jun 29, 2006